What are you eating just now?

Jings

giphy.gif
WTF, WTF

Spizz

Takeaway from where the Wimpy used to be. Diagonally across from KFC.

R79 for hake and chips and it’s a big portion. Nice batter too.

biometrics

@Spizz I'm at Lizette's as usual, might do her tempura fish...

And remember to use your Kauai voucher, going to get something for dinner on my way back.

Spizz

@Spizz I'm at Lizette's as usual, might do her tempura fish...

And remember to use your Kauai voucher, going to get something for dinner on my way back.

My son has been living on the Vodabucks Kauai vouchers so much these last few days that I forgot about the FNB one :p

Spizz

What's this, got a Vodacom sim for my iPhone/Watch?

You get Vodabucks awarded when you pay your Vodacom bill or buy airtime etc. Get the Vodacom app and the store is on there. You get deals on lots of things from TVs to takeaways.

biometrics

You get Vodabucks awarded when you pay your Vodacom bill or buy airtime etc. Get the Vodacom app and the store is on there. You get deals on lots of things from TVs to takeaways.
Been paying for a year, maybe there's some credit... Will check!

Spizz

Wife’s restaurant is open late this evening so I ordered in. My son who is waiter’ing for the school holidays just delivered a Beyond Burger and wedges to my house. I can get used to this living in town lark :p

14e550e74d3c76b917cdb267ac350c4f.jpg

biometrics

Wife’s restaurant is open late this evening so I ordered in. My son who is waiter’ing for the school holidays just delivered a Beyond Burger and wedges to my house. I can get used to this living in town lark :p

14e550e74d3c76b917cdb267ac350c4f.jpg
What does she use for the black bread colour? Surely not squid ink (or whatever it's called).

biometrics

I can get used to this living in town lark
Where I stay now is fine, very nice in fact, but the walk to Vermont and back is not the same as that side. When we were in Westclitf previous, near town (housemate walked to town every day it was so close) I did the 10km cliff path hike to Voelklip nearly every weekend (weather dependent). Housemate would pick me up at Grotto (now where have I heard that before). Highly recommended, do give it a try (can get a taxi back). Takes two hours.

Spizz

Where I stay now is fine, very nice in fact, but the walk to Vermont and back is not the same as that side. When we were in Westclitf previous, near town (housemate walked to town every day it was so close) I did the 10km cliff path hike to Voelklip nearly every weekend (weather dependent). Housemate would pick me up at Grotto (now where have I heard that before). Highly recommended, do give it a try (can get a taxi back). Takes two hours.

I’ve been shifting my mind towards a big 2022 ito me and my health. And hiking is going to be a major part of that so I will defo be out and about more. I’ve got so much work between the 2 houses at the moment, as well as my actual job being seriously busy too, that I’m aiming for a mid January clean slate and then it’s me time.

biometrics

I’ve been shifting my mind towards a big 2022 ito me and my health. And hiking is going to be a major part of that so I will defo be out and about more. I’ve got so much work between the 2 houses at the moment, as well as my actual job being seriously busy too, that I’m aiming for a mid January clean slate and then it’s me time.
After the hike today and the result on my mood and body I'm going to do as many hikes as I can over the next three weeks. Just hate hiking in wind or when overcast.

Then I'm joining the hiking club. Quite popular with ladies I might add...