What are you eating just now?

emam

I’ve eaten there a couple of times as we also love Israeli food. They do decent platers and the breads are great.

My wife’s place is also on that street ;)
I'll have to come visit one day.
Hermanus used to be my favorite place, we even bought a plot there many moons ago but sold it because of divorce.
I don't love it like I used to, it's not the same quaint seaside village it used to be

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

biometrics

I'll have to come visit one day.
Hermanus used to be my favorite place, we even bought a plot there many moons ago but sold it because of divorce.
I don't love it like I used to, it's not the same quaint seaside village it used to be

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
It's quite a bit place now, way larger than Melkbos. Onrus still has a holiday feel to it.

Rudolph Hart

I just picked around the sides of what must rate as the worst piece of steak I’ve been served in decades. When will I learn to just buy decent meat and cook it myself instead?

satanboy

I've tried frozen meals from Fitchef, Frozen For You and Ucook.

Going to try these people next, looks good. I see the portions are a little on the smaller side, so I guess you make a bit of rice or pasta to go with it?
Nope, it was enough for us.

I cannot recommend the Bombay Potatoes. No taste. (Zero Bombay :LOL::cautious: )

biometrics

Maybe I need to be clear. We each have a container of the main meal and share the side.
Ah, so you do have a bit extra. Most frozen meals are 300-350g, these are typically 280g or less. So I'd need a bit of rice or something. Not a problem though.