What are you eating just now?

satanboy

We ordered take-aways from Milk Century City. The burgers were ok, but the onion rings (although beautiful) were very oily. The fries were just horrible. Eugh.

biometrics

Nice one. I’ll keep an eye out for it.

Please try this, you will love it. Need to order another ten bags, running low. Super low in kJ. Incredibly tasty. I've tried half a dozen different vegan biltong and droewors and this is even better than beef biltong.

mbayshark

Vegans also eat food.

Btw, try that vegan biltong, it's brilliant. And I'm a meat eater. Trust me on this, try it. But the one I linked to specifically, the others aren't good.

Goeie fok!
R800 per kg!!!
Glad I'm a meat eater!

Spizz

Wait a frigging minute
This thread title should change to 'What Vegan Meal Are You Eating Now'

The world is changing and people are realising just how obscene the meat trade is. Have a bacon sarny when you fancy one, but cut down a bit, discover alternatives, be open minded, that’s all. What do you have to lose?

biometrics

The world is changing and people are realising just how obscene the meat trade is. Have a bacon sarny when you fancy one, but cut down a bit, discover alternatives, be open minded, that’s all. What do you have to lose?
I don't preach, but some of the veggie stuff is damn good. Seriously, get some of the vegan.africa vegan biltong. I get ten bags at a time.