What are you eating just now?

Spizz

Ping me on Friday and come by my place on the way, it's straight down from here. Looking forward to it, haven't been there yet!

Cool, will do. How's the space anyway? I just walked past 5 minutes ago. And say hello to John in the food truck outside. My mates son.

biometrics

Cool, will do. How's the space anyway? I just walked past 5 minutes ago. And say hello to John in the food truck outside. My mates son.
I like it here. People are fine. Like that there is a coffee shop (tried it) and food truck (haven't tried it). Coffee is cheap, regular is only R18. A large (R22) decaf (R5 extra) is R27. Of the R4,500 you get R630 back as credits for the coffee shop or food truck, so works out to R3,870 which isn't too bad. Love being out of the house and having a place to go to. I've set up my own gear here. I had a second laptop docking station so it's zero effort to move between the two offices.

Only thing that bothers me a bit is that half the people are without masks, but I enter with mine, close my door, santise and stay inside. Got an A/C (appears to be possitive pressure) so germs should stay out. I take my mask off once inside my closed office. I've had to adjust to the reality of Covid.

Spizz

I like it here. People are fine. Like that there is a coffee shop (tried it) and food truck (haven't tried it). Coffee is cheap, regular is only R18. A large (R22) decaf (R5 extra) is R27. Of the R4,500 you get R630 back as credits for the coffee shop or food truck, so works out to R3,870 which isn't too bad. Love being out of the house and having a place to go to. I've set up my own gear here. I had a second laptop docking station so it's zero effort to move between the two offices.

Only thing that bothers me a bit is that half the people are without masks, but I enter with mine, close my door, santise and stay inside. Got an A/C (appears to be possitive pressure) so germs should stay out. I take my mask off once inside my closed office. I've had to adjust to the reality of Covid.

Yep, sounds like it's a real positive for you too. I'm in the middle of 4 to 5 hour audits 2 or 3 times a week at the moment on Teams, so the office away from distractions at home is essential. I don't know what I would have done without this.

satanboy

Only thing that bothers me a bit is that half the people are without masks, but I enter with mine, close my door, santise and stay inside.

That would piss me right off and you are such a germaphobe I wonder how long you will last.

biometrics

That would piss me right off.
I see it everywhere not just at this office. People only wear it to get into a mall or shop. I've had to adjust to the realities of living with Covid.

At least when you speak to someone there they usually pop their mask on. So not too bad.