biometrics

Spizz

Still open (and delivers)

I got:

Lamb vindaloo hot
Chicken samoosas
Paneer pokara
Cheese naan

No man. Temptation be gone. I hit 93.x for the first time today and already the weekend will be hard enough (and that's far too much meat)

Spizz

I took a photo of today’s lunch actually. Shit but these Pokébowls are soooo good.
6021eb9afec4ecab6c41b3936ab46ed3.jpg

biometrics

No man. Temptation be gone. I hit 93.x for the first time today and already the weekend will be hard enough (and that's far too much meat)
It's two meals for me, Saturday dinner the same. :D

It's getting harder to stick to the plan as the kg's fall off. Still good for more than 50% of the week.

Spizz

Wtf is that?

It's a bowl of layered stuff. Rice, edamame beans, red cabbage, avocado, carrots, red and green chilli, cucumber, spring onion, fried tempeh. Coconut and lime dressing drizzled over it. Probs some other stuff I can't recall.

Man, it's my new favourite food. Had it twice this week since I moved into the office in town.

Spizz

It's two meals for me, Saturday dinner the same. :D

It's getting harder to stick to the plan as the kg's fall off. Still good for more than 50% of the week.

Tell me about it. This week has been more about maintaining than losing, so glad to drop a bit under the 94 today.

biometrics

It's a bowl of layered stuff. Rice, edamame beans, red cabbage, avocado, carrots, red and green chilli, cucumber, spring onion, fried tempeh. Coconut and lime dressing drizzled over it. Probs some other stuff I can't recall.

Man, it's my new favourite food. Had it twice this week since I moved into the office in town.
Where do you get it? SO?