What are you eating just now?

Quetzalovercoatl

I still love my piece 'o meat, although we have started to cut down on our meat intake a long while ago.
Too bloody expensive to eat hunks of meat these days. Viva the Emperor, Viva.

Papa Smurf

Imagine if us Carnivores made food to taste like vegetables? :unsure:
That's like throwing a steak on the fire and then you eat it and go "Oh wow this pumpkin is marvelous !!"
No
Just Wrong
Why do Vegetarians want to eat something that tastes like meat in the first place, but isn't meat? Bizarre.

Tribs

That's like throwing a steak on the fire and then you eat it and go "Oh wow this pumpkin is marvelous !!"
No
Just Wrong
Why do Vegetarians want to eat something that tastes like meat in the first place, but isn't meat? Bizarre.
Because it isn't the taste we are against - it is the death of an animal. You worry me sometimes.

Spizz

No
Just Wrong

Every time I read these type of comments a little bit of me dies inside.

Last edited:

satanboy

Nando's Carnival veggie burgers and chips. I don't know why these guys always leave their chips and wedges slightly on the raw side. meh

Tribs

Yes
They feel love, pain, stress. Everything
Well look at it this way - we are only half as bad as you are. You kill both animals and plants - we only kill plants.

Just think = how many blades of grass do you stomp on when you go hiking. And any leaves or flowers you pick = you are torturing the poor creatures. :oops: You are a beast !!!!