We love cats!

Spizz

Cinnamon is settling in and getting down to doing some serious cat stuff.

fb21d39fb99c01af844dc8d1c789a4c8.jpg

beans100

My cat is a bit bloated, dare I say "fat". Any advice?

My wife used to only buy Epol pellets for him, and once weekly he'd get one sachets of meat as a treat. Then a friend suggested I try Ideal cat food, got that from my contact where I buy my dog food. But that seem to make him even fatter.

dTb

Dogs haters!!!!
lover of cat != hater of dogs, they are not mutually exclusive (I'll assume you're as slow as your post appears to indicate so let's go with "it's not a see-saw thing"

Tribs

My cat is a bit bloated, dare I say "fat". Any advice?

My wife used to only buy Epol pellets for him, and once weekly he'd get one sachets of meat as a treat. Then a friend suggested I try Ideal cat food, got that from my contact where I buy my dog food. But that seem to make him even fatter.
That's a tough one as your cat may be snacking at the neighbours. Look into that before you feed him less.

beans100

That's a tough one as your cat may be snacking at the neighbours. Look into that before you feed him less.

Ja, he was guilty of that before. Dined at my previous neighbor a lot. My neighbor wanted to adopt him when we moved 2 years ago.
Doubt he'll eat out in my new neighborhood, too many strange dogs for him to pass. He mainly keeps in the house for the last 2 years, only goes into the garden to do his thing.

Tribs

Ja, he was guilty of that before. Dined at my previous neighbor a lot. My neighbor wanted to adopt him when we moved 2 years ago.
Doubt he'll eat out in my new neighborhood, too many strange dogs for him to pass. He mainly keeps in the house for the last 2 years, only goes into the garden to do his thing.
There are special foods for overweight kitties then - but they are very expensive. Perhaps up his activity time. Get some toys and play with him. Even my 19yr cat will still chase a string.