We love cats!

Tribs

19?!

Pics!
Meet Kimmy - or Lord Kimmathon as he is fondly called by my son. (I went through a stage of naming pets from people in Star Trek that began with a C or a K. He was named after Harry Kim).
Since lockdown - he spends most of his time with me. His morning ritual is to run ahead of me when the dogs come and get me to let them out. He then likes a snack. He won't eat what is in the bowl unless he sees you putting it in - even if the bowl is already full. He will then come and sit on my desk so that I can stoke him. If I don't - he uses his paw and claws to remind me that he is waiting. Eventually he will curl up on the office chair next to my desk and take a nap. At about 8:30 he will move to my eldest son's room and lie with the other cats in the sunbeams.
He will alert me to his hunger needs by sticking his claws into my legs while I am working.
1592891455754.png
1592891479561.png
1592891517251.png
1592891570122.png
He loves to sit next to me me while I work/game

bigAl-sa

Missy at 13

2v29McK9FxAsZog.jpg

She got to 17

Urist

View attachment 3816
He loves to sit next to me me while I work/game
lol, black office chairs and cats don't go together... mine looks like that as well, and so does all my clothes. Would get leather, but that would be full of holes and scratches sooner than later.
The little one loves to scratch the chair, she keeps getting one of her claws stuck and then cries while dangling from her one nail until I come to the rescue... happens quite often... the idiot.

Last edited:

Tribs

lol, black office chairs and cats don't go together... mine looks like that as well, and so does all my clothes. Would get leather, but that would be full of holes and scratches sooner than later.
The little one loves to scratch the chair, she keeps getting one of her claws stuck and then cries while dangling from her one nail until I come to the rescue... happens quite often... the idiot.
You should see my new dining room suite - they have destroyed the one chair already. Sadly cats play at night too = so there is not always someone around to stop them

Urist

You should see my new dining room suite - they have destroyed the one chair already. Sadly cats play at night too = so there is not always someone around to stop them
What's the use in trying to stop them? I`ve given up long ago, they don't learn like dogs do.