We love cats!

satanboy

Obelix got a collar with name tag and the SO's number (rules at the new estate). He is quite the drama queen and I was surprised how easily he took to it.

Düber

Skye has come to live with us, he is 4 months old and a wonderful bundle of energy.

1715884966796.jpeg

1715884999938.jpeg
He was sadly living with a woman that decided although she wanted!? a cat he wasn't allowed into her flat and had to live outside her door on the second floor in a cardboard box.
He got injured in a cat fight and wasn't being seen to, so a lady that works with my wife took him to the vet. His owner never even asked anyone in the complex about his disappearance.

So now we have him.

Tribs

Skye has come to live with us, he is 4 months old and a wonderful bundle of energy.

View attachment 40618

View attachment 40619
He was sadly living with a woman that decided although she wanted!? a cat he wasn't allowed into her flat and had to live outside her door on the second floor in a cardboard box.
He got injured in a cat fight and wasn't being seen to, so a lady that works with my wife took him to the vet. His owner never even asked anyone in the complex about his disappearance.

So now we have him.
What a beautiful cat. So glad it is with you

Baxteen

Gorgeous!
pity about the flat nose but lucky that is being bred out of the breed slowly over time and in 15 or so years there will be very few brachiocephalic animals left. at least that is the goal

satanboy

Obelix started getting a stiff back leg and couldn't walk properly. I would massage it for a minute and he would be right as rain again. We took him to the vet who referred us to another with an X-ray machine etc. After R5K in tests, they concluded he has arthritis in his back leg. So now he has to be injected in that leg each week.

The SO would take him to the Vet for these injections, but due to a misunderstanding, the vet wasn't there when she arrived. The Vet is in St Helena Bay only 2 days a week AFAIK. So we had to inject him (or drive 23 km to Vredenburg). Not a peep out of him...well done Heidi.

biometrics

Obelix started getting a stiff back leg and couldn't walk properly. I would massage it for a minute and he would be right as rain again. We took him to the vet who referred us to another with an X-ray machine etc. After R5K in tests, they concluded he has arthritis in his back leg. So now he has to be injected in that leg each week.

The SO would take him to the Vet for these injections, but due to a misunderstanding, the vet wasn't there when she arrived. The Vet is in St Helena Bay only 2 days a week AFAIK. So we had to inject him (or drive 23 km to Vredenburg). Not a peep out of him...well done Heidi.
How old is he?

Baxteen

the last 2 of our litter of 5 went to forever homes on Saturday.
now it is just my Nacy left with our old man George.
every night since the boys left when she gets zoomies and wants to play she goes looking for the boys and cries looking for them. it breaks my heart so much. but then she gives up and goes balistic all over the place playing with food pellets or a toy mouse. mostly pellets. and she tries to get George to play with her but he is just too lazy.