We love cats!

biometrics

Jack was a chonker when we got him, lived his first year in a cage with nothing to do but eat. He’s grown somewhat into his body since, so not a super chonker anymore but a light weight chonker.

1705337103956.png

Baxteen

this is 3 of the 5 foster kittens we have.
little miss King of the castle on top of the pile will not be advertised. she is mine. I have fallen in love with her and she has fallen in love wiht me.

1705390264928.png

Her name is Nancy Drew.
under her is miss Marple.
and off to the side of the round cushion is Watson
not Pictured is Holmes and Poirot
yes we have theme names for the kittens we foster, this was the Detectives. all because of the magnificent mustache of Poirot. who is a girl.

Düber

My daughters boyfriend/husband to be is a bit cat mad.

They have converted their one living room wall into a playground.

1707759134733.jpeg

And Iris checking it out.

1707759178837.jpeg

Düber

My housemate has nagged me to do this a few times, luckily we move too much. ;) I love cats but don't want this.
Not something I would do either, but he is a bit obsessed and she has very much got my "live and let live" attitude to things.

The cat seems happy though. ;)

biometrics

Not something I would do either, but he is a bit obsessed and she has very much got my "live and let live" attitude to things.

The cat seems happy though. ;)
Probably should not mention to him that he could go HORIZONTAL now!

Düber

I suppose it must be good for indoor cats to actually have some fun and stimulation.

I have always lived on a plot so our cats have had the roam of the fields and trees etc.,
Some of these designs look very well thought out.