We love cats!

Spizz

Apparently here in Scotland it is incredibly hard to get a cat or a kitten. This is news to me. But people charge quite a bit of money for kittens, advertise on Gumtree and they get literally hundreds of responses. Yes, hundreds.

Sooo, today I just took my daughter on a 4 and a half hour drive to pick up a kitten from a place in the Scottish borders that she managed to secure with a deposit when it was born, and now it's 8 weeks she collected today..

Bargain price of 250 of Her Majesty's Great British pound sterling. Or 5300 South African Ront.

Meet Cinnamon.

cinammon.jpeg

emam

Apparently here in Scotland it is incredibly hard to get a cat or a kitten. This is news to me. But people charge quite a bit of money for kittens, advertise on Gumtree and they get literally hundreds of responses. Yes, hundreds.

Sooo, today I just took my daughter on a 4 and a half hour drive to pick up a kitten from a place in the Scottish borders that she managed to secure with a deposit when it was born, and now it's 8 weeks she collected today..

Bargain price of 250 of Her Majesty's Great British pound sterling. Or 5300 South African Ront.

Meet Cinnamon.

View attachment 3146
Omg

dTb

sp06122020.png