Threadkiller

LD50

Call me crazy, trailer trash, low class whatever. You can call me Susan if it makes you happy but this gin and Fanta orange REALLY goes down well
Ok so Sunday past I didn't have mix for the gin so we went for Fanta orange which I did have. Today I went and BOUGHT Fanta orange for the gin.
This should tell you something

biometrics

Ok so Sunday past I didn't have mix for the gin so we went for Fanta orange which I did have. Today I went and BOUGHT Fanta orange for the gin.
This should tell you something
/sips double spiced rum and vanilla coke

Spizz

Housemate was caught up in the traffic jam. Rumour is people died.

4 dead and more in hospital. Some lads racing hit a police vehicle turning into Sandbaai direction. Wife saw the debris heading into work this morning. Said the debris was from the lights all the way down to near by the McDonalds. Said she’d never seen anything like it.

biometrics

4 dead and more in hospital. Some lads racing hit a police vehicle turning into Sandbaai direction. Wife saw the debris heading into work this morning. Said the debris was from the lights all the way down to near by the McDonalds. Said she’d never seen anything like it.
Were they leaving or going to town?

Spizz

Apparently leaving. Police vehicle debris all the way up the road and the speeding car rolled “100” times.