Threadkiller

Grant

It was a Hobbit, right?
If you have to know, it was a troll under a drawbridge.
I had to solve a riddle, then I could ask for the flattery.

I friend was not so lucky.
He found a magic lantern & thought he hit the jackpot.
But alas, it was not to be

Screenshot_20211029_184138.jpg

Sinbad

oy vey...

"here's a great opportunity for you. Promotion, new responsibilities, career progression, all the right buzzwords. But you'd be coming in at the bottom end of the payscale for this role - but the people we want (like you) would be at the top of their current game, but looking towards this kind of role. Salary? Oh, £8k a year less than you currently earn"

Good luck buddy.

biometrics

oy vey...

"here's a great opportunity for you. Promotion, new responsibilities, career progression, all the right buzzwords. But you'd be coming in at the bottom end of the payscale for this role - but the people we want (like you) would be at the top of their current game, but looking towards this kind of role. Salary? Oh, £8k a year less than you currently earn"

Good luck buddy.
The world is changing re the attitude towards work. People are questioning their worth and pushing back. Note all the unfilled jobs in the US.

Sinbad

The potential employer I had lined up in new zealand just as covid hit just reached out to me to see if I'm still interested when the borders reopen. Nice little ego boost ;)

biometrics

Telkom dropped their LTE pricing substantially. And guess what, they are still charging me full price. So need to go visit a branch. Wish me luck. :(