Threadkiller

Arzy

Need to request a thorough inspection to determine where else she's been pricked.

Spizz

I dragged the iron out of the cupboard prepared to tackle the small mountain of un-ironed clothes in baskets on top of the washing machine, but due to the long period of inactivity it is just full or rust and stuff which is marking the clothes. So I decided, until Bridgette comes back from the Eastern Cape when lockdown is lifted (sob), I will have a different approach to ironing and try this thing as and when something is needed. And it's out for delivery today, so goodbye creases :p

Anyone have one of these?

iron.jpg

biometrics

I think I know who you mean. Tatts all over, up to her neck at least.
Sells clothes. If she’s hot then it’s her. My ex from the 90’s. ;)

Was planning on going to say hello but alas. Haven’t spoken in 25 years.

GreGorGy

Anyone have one of these?

I do. As you know, I mostly wear Tshirts with some or other rock / metal band printed on and the iron fucks them up. Also, I am tired of my jeans being turned into back scratchers when the iron scorches the thread. So I have no iron and I use one of those when I am wearing something that absolutely definitely must be ironed. They're easier to use if you can hang the object up in free space 360º around it.

Spizz

I do. As you know, I mostly wear Tshirts with some or other rock / metal band printed on and the iron fucks them up. Also, I am tired of my jeans being turned into back scratchers when the iron scorches the thread. So I have no iron and I use one of those when I am wearing something that absolutely definitely must be ironed. They're easier to use if you can hang the object up in free space 360º around it.

Sweet. So it works well then wrt getting the creases out?

Tribs

Yeah, big thing here in the US, and of course Orlando, ever since Darth and crew started hanging out with Mickey and crew ..........

Saw a chic in a Leia costume on my way out to De Land - affected my Force skin.
I bet the force was strong indeed.