Threadkiller

biometrics

I have about a third left to finish. I've had a pain on my left side for weeks. Gone now. Don't even know what it was related to
Left is likely the pancreas. Same system. My dad had a pancreatic cisct in his 50's..

Textile Guy

I had a pain in my left side once .... thought it was the pancreas or kidneys

Turns out it was a colon issue -

Needed a good shit, sorted it right out .....

Jings

If you jump on it's back you're riding it, if you have it on the end of a very long leash you'd be flying it (if it was in the air obviously). If it was on the ground you'd be walking it.

Very interesting. Howcome we don't ride a plane?

LD50

You know those shits you have on the crapper, when you wipe and you wipe and you wipe? And at some point you say out loud WTF man?
I just had one of those

biometrics

You know those shits you have on the crapper, when you wipe and you wipe and you wipe? And at some point you say out loud WTF man?
I just had one of those
I’m regular, won’t even get out of bed until I fart. So literarily SSS. Always clean. :)

Textile Guy

I just had one of those

Could be a fuck load worse ..... you wipe and wipe .... And at some point either the shit paper runs out and you have ask someone to drop by and hand a new one .... thru a crack in the door

or the crapper backs up when you flush because of all the skid marked paper, and you start a dialogue with the toilet gods to please take the turd to its final resting place before someone misses you.