Threadkiller

Tribs

Geewiz holy crap I fucked up big time again.
After trimming my beard I moved up to trim the eyebrows but forgot to change the setting on the poeslike trimmer. With one sweep I took off basically everything above the right eye. Naturally I was forced to do the same on the other side.

View attachment 7512
Oh dear. I took off a piece of mine and had to wait for it to regrow

Tribs

it was indeed about eyebrows
It took forever for the part to regrow - still a little gap. Luckily we have these eyebrow pencils we can use if we feel the need. I have accepted my damaged arc as part of who I am though
No one has had the guts to even mention it

emam

Geewiz holy crap I fucked up big time again.
After trimming my beard I moved up to trim the eyebrows but forgot to change the setting on the poeslike trimmer. With one sweep I took off basically everything above the right eye. Naturally I was forced to do the same on the other side.

View attachment 7512
Go through chemo (God forbid), you'll learn the tricks on how to pencil in brows and how to put eyeliner on your top eye lids to give the impression of lashes.... Or you can go for microblading , which I did when I realized my brows didn't grow back thick enough

BloodrayneZA

It took forever for the part to regrow - still a little gap. Luckily we have these eyebrow pencils we can use if we feel the need. I have accepted my damaged arc as part of who I am though
No one has had the guts to even mention it
I once shaved my eyebrows in high school and got laughed at about it. It was pretty funny though

BloodrayneZA

My brother did the same because we have these hereditary thick eyebrows, and his trim didn't quite work.

He got my mum to eye pencil him for a day, he got laughed at so badly at school.....
Lol I have thick eyebrows and people tell me not to even pluck them cos they're perfect. I don't even bother, maybe a wax but honestly it's just too much hassle and I've also developed an allergy to wax so I won't do it anymore.

biometrics

Sigh.

What's the worst thing that can happen to a germophobe during C19?

So I go to Woolworths for food and go to the next door Dischem to get more of those pocket hand santisers. There are none. I ask the lady busy with the shelf and she says this is all they have. Next moment she sneezes in my fucking face! Doesn't even apologise. Needless to say I moved off immediately. Sure she had a cloth mask on (which isn't going to help with a sneeze's leakage) and I have a FFP2 mask on. A few minutes later I walked passed her and could hear her sniffing.

So she either has hayfever, a cold, a flu or covid (there is a noticible increase in cases here due to weekend visitors infecting hospitality staff).

So today I start a two week self watch.

Sigh.

Won't go to Dischem again, will rather order from Takealot.

satanboy

Sigh.

What's the worst thing that can happen to a germophobe during C19?

So I go to Woolworths for food and go to the next door Dischem to get more of those pocket hand santisers. There are none. I ask the lady busy with the shelf and she says this is all they have. Next moment she sneezes in my fucking face! Doesn't even apologise. Needless to say I moved off immediately. Sure she had a cloth mask on (which isn't going to help with a sneeze's leakage) and I have a FFP2 mask on. A few minutes later I walked passed her and could hear her sniffing.

So she either has hayfever, a cold, a flu or covid (there is a noticible increase in cases here due to weekend visitors infecting hospitality staff).

So today I start a two week self watch.

Sigh.

Won't go to Dischem again, will rather order from Takealot.
Only sick people go to the pharmacy, doctor and hospital. I steer clear of all of those.

biometrics

Many years ago, I found one of those cherry cokes that they import in my spar. I had it with Havana Club. Killer. Since that day, I have tried other mixes. Dr Pepper was incredible and Cherry Dr Pepper is now the only way I can truly enjoy a decent rum. Red Heart and Cherry Coke and Havana and Cherry Pepper are now my staples if I feel like a rum.
Ordered Red Heart and Havana Club today plus Cherry Dr Pepper and Vanilla Coke. Want to try your exact combo.