Threadkiller

BloodrayneZA

Sigh.

What's the worst thing that can happen to a germophobe during C19?

So I go to Woolworths for food and go to the next door Dischem to get more of those pocket hand santisers. There are none. I ask the lady busy with the shelf and she says this is all they have. Next moment she sneezes in my fucking face! Doesn't even apologise. Needless to say I moved off immediately. Sure she had a cloth mask on (which isn't going to help with a sneeze's leakage) and I have a FFP2 mask on. A few minutes later I walked passed her and could hear her sniffing.

So she either has hayfever, a cold, a flu or covid (there is a noticible increase in cases here due to weekend visitors infecting hospitality staff).

So today I start a two week self watch.

Sigh.

Won't go to Dischem again, will rather order from Takealot.
Damn. A friend of mine was supposed to be meeting me today to drop something she has gifted to me. Then she messages me and tells me she can't because her sister was tested positive for Covid and now she has to stay at home for two weeks, work is making provisions for her to work from home. Now she's worried for their elderly mother cos they saw her last week and her sister only got ill on Friday night.

Now I'm officially scared to go out - I have a job interview on Wednesday in town to work as a home care assistant and Covid scares me more than anything else.

biometrics

Damn. A friend of mine was supposed to be meeting me today to drop something she has gifted to me. Then she messages me and tells me she can't because her sister was tested positive for Covid and now she has to stay at home for two weeks, work is making provisions for her to work from home. Now she's worried for their elderly mother cos they saw her last week and her sister only got ill on Friday night.

Now I'm officially scared to go out - I have a job interview on Wednesday in town to work as a home care assistant and Covid scares me more than anything else.
Get a proper FFP2 medical grade mask. They are cheap. I don't trust those cloth masks at all. E.g.:

You can get even better known as FFP3 but they will be bulkier and more expensive, e.g.:

Dave

Get a proper FFP2 medical grade mask. They are cheap. I don't trust those cloth masks at all. E.g.:

You can get even better known as FFP3 but they will be bulkier and more expensive, e.g.:

You can get FFP3 cheaper than that.

BloodrayneZA

Thanks, I need better ones for myself and my housemate as he works in a public kitchen and I don't want him to get sick and then expose me to it.

Sigh.

What's the worst thing that can happen to a germophobe during C19?

So I go to Woolworths for food and go to the next door Dischem to get more of those pocket hand santisers. There are none. I ask the lady busy with the shelf and she says this is all they have. Next moment she sneezes in my fucking face! Doesn't even apologise. Needless to say I moved off immediately. Sure she had a cloth mask on (which isn't going to help with a sneeze's leakage) and I have a FFP2 mask on. A few minutes later I walked passed her and could hear her sniffing.

So she either has hayfever, a cold, a flu or covid (there is a noticible increase in cases here due to weekend visitors infecting hospitality staff).

So today I start a two week self watch.

Sigh.

Won't go to Dischem again, will rather order from Takealot.

giphy.gif

biometrics

You can get FFP3 cheaper than that.

That's the reason for the "e.g.". Those were not recommendations. Do your own research obviously.