Threadkiller

biometrics

Geewiz holy crap I fucked up big time again.
After trimming my beard I moved up to trim the eyebrows but forgot to change the setting on the poeslike trimmer. With one sweep I took off basically everything above the right eye. Naturally I was forced to do the same on the other side.

View attachment 7512

Lol you don't look the same without your unibrow.

View attachment 1813

Last edited:

BloodrayneZA

After trimming my beard I moved up to trim the eyebrows but forgot to change the setting on the poeslike trimmer. With one sweep I took off basically everything above the right eye. Naturally I was forced to do the same on the other side.

View attachment 7512
Lol oops but you look alright, and it’s only hair, it will grow back quick enough

Grant

View attachment 7512
Here, quick and easy solution
images (44).jpeg

Although this may suit you more
images (45).jpeg

LD50

My vok marlize!!
So where is the Sadhu Deli located? Google wouldn't say on initial search.
I did, however, find a reference to the deli in a blog by one CHRIS VON ULMENSTEIN. This aunty, by the by, has a terrible reputation in the hospitality industry as a grumpy, untactful, rude biatch.

LD50

Searched the term, found the page you linked, searched that person and found she posted that article on Facebook as well. Someone there asked where it was... voila!
Ok, well then. you went on an investigation mission. Not like google gave you a landing page

LD50

I didn't go the extra mile. When I didn't get any results on page 1 I thought fuck it