Threadkiller

Venomous

View attachment 28538

Top floor plan. As you can see, the work surfaces take up all the available space. The high level cupboards don't quite make it to the edge of a room but that's because they're standard sized units. There will be a bit of space on each end with open shelves.

View attachment 28539

Space under the window is taken by a radiator.
I see. Makes a bit more sense then

My parents will probably have to go through similar steps in the next 6-12 months.

For now they are going through all their stuff then chucking, giving or selling.
My sister is waiting for transfer to go through then she'll move out. Meaning then it's just 2 old people in a 5 bedroom, plus large study, lounge, kitchen, dining room room, scullery, double garage, 3 full bathrooms, guest loo.
So massive if you need to clean space when it's empty and you're old.

They'll be looking at 3bed or 2bed and study. Mom says she wants a spare room incase we or other far away family visit.

Venomous

So as you know my oldest brother has been fighting cancer for a few years.
Between the cancer and hectic treatment his immune system is highly compromised.

And today he's been booked into hospital after being ill for 2 weeks. His chest hurts and he's battling to breathe.

And then the test came back as positive for covid.

I'll just have to hope that the UK NHS will give him all the treatment he needs to make it through.

I kinda switched off when it was explained to me...
Something about that covid is not covered by private medical aid in the uk so everyone with covid must go nhs route...
(I missed most of the exploration as I was pissing through my eyes)

Sinbad

going to their rock orchestra this weekend :D

Sinbad

So as you know my oldest brother has been fighting cancer for a few years.
Between the cancer and hectic treatment his immune system is highly compromised.

And today he's been booked into hospital after being ill for 2 weeks. His chest hurts and he's battling to breathe.

And then the test came back as positive for covid.

I'll just have to hope that the UK NHS will give him all the treatment he needs to make it through.

I kinda switched off when it was explained to me...
Something about that covid is not covered by private medical aid in the uk so everyone with covid must go nhs route...
(I missed most of the exploration as I was pissing through my eyes)
I'm sure they'll take very good care of him!
The NHS is using some private facilities for Covid care, the standards of care will be the same either way. Private isn't better here, it just means you don't have to wait as long.

1631270982810.png

He'll be fully vaxxed, right? His chances are good.

Venomous

The NHS is using some private facilities for Covid care, the standards of care will be the same either way. Private isn't better here, it just means you don't have to wait as long.

View attachment 28563

I know.

What scares me is if they will treat him the same as a general person without previous compromising factors.
I hope they monitor him a bit extra so they can pick up quicker if there are changes. Coz if they wait just a little too long it could go south very fast :(

Venomous

Medically he's already out lived the doctors previous expectations, by a few years. Currently he's been undergoing treatment and has 3 different cancers...

Venomous

Non-hodgkin's lymphoma(NHL), leukemia and skin cancer.

He originally had NHL, the drs waited and waited and waited. Then when he was really bad they treated him.

Treatment was so harsh it annihilated his immune system. It never fully recovered.

At that time they told him they have bought him 5 years, and it will be back worse.

Worse is what it did, exept it returned after 2 years as 3 cancers.

Kornhole

going to their rock orchestra this weekend :D
Please rate the drugs in the UK

biometrics

What is it with smokers that they feel the need to sit in or near the non smoking area and when their smoke bothers me and I ask them to move that they are snarky and sarcastic. Fuck off fucking bitch.

Kornhole

What is it with smokers that they feel the need to sit in or near the non smoking area and when their smoke bothers me and I ask them to move that they are snarky and sarcastic. Fuck off fucking bitch.
The problem is that they are capetonian .

Venomous

View attachment 28563

Yes, he's been stabbed twice...

And they fucking sent him home, claiming he's stable enough to go! :eek: :mad: