Threadkiller

Sinbad

I forgot to add, Sipgate is VOIP, I have it on my phone as some people still like to call 01xx numbers rather than 07xx.

I suppose you only dealing with rich bankers and suchlike don’t have to worry about that ;)
lol
hmm, will look into it perhaps. Didn't realise there was a cost difference calling landline vs mobile? Even my wife's £8 a month sim only thing has unlimited calls to anywhere in UK...

Sinbad

I forgot to add, Sipgate is VOIP, I have it on my phone as some people still like to call 01xx numbers rather than 07xx.

I suppose you only dealing with rich bankers and suchlike don’t have to worry about that ;)
1631042333247.png

moer that is expensive

Dave

Didn't realise there was a cost difference calling landline vs mobile?

There still used to be a difference from a BT/Virgin landline to a mobile. I haven’t checked if it has changed recently but the perception is still out there. Especially with people who actually still use landlines for their calls.

Dave

I meant the mobile rate. I signed up, thanks for the lead.

No problem, you’ll get an activation letter in the post to verify address for 999. It works really well on an Android phone using the SIP account menu.

I also have it at home using an ATA adapter to my old DECT cordless phones and it’s worked for the last five years without a problem.

Sinbad

No problem, you’ll get an activation letter in the post to verify address for 999. It works really well on an Android phone using the SIP account menu.

I also have it at home using an ATA adapter to my old DECT cordless phones and it’s worked for the last five years without a problem.
Hmm, my android doesn't have built in sip. I installed a free client.
The router that hyperoptic gave me supports sip as well, and has a phone jack, so I could use that if I needed to.

Venomous

39b7283edff00f3f1a893a211eb52707.jpg
Excellent!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

That's what we like seeing :cool:

Great progress so far 🤗