Threadkiller

biometrics

Good to hear you didn't suffer the side affects too much. I'm trying to schedule the second jab so I'm not so busy the next day just in case :p
Btw the wait afterwards is 5 vs the previous 15. We went browsing in the shop.

dabean

Between time lost, brain fog and general malaise I’m running on less threads than usual.

Thankfully they all have the same algorithm.

Won’t be giving up soon.

LD50

Between time lost, brain fog and general malaise I’m running on less threads than usual.

Thankfully they all have the same algorithm.

Won’t be giving up soon.
Well...I'm pouring anover 3yr KWV brandy und Coke

dabean

@LD50 I respect you as a human.

Make of that what you will.

I’m willing to bet I think more of you than you think of yourself.

Anytime.

Venomous

I am busy writing emails and making calls. Letting people know I am still here and can assist them.

Need to start working. Savings are being nailed left, right and centre...
And it ain't pretty.

Spizz

I used to when I lived in Joburg you have to really, but working with people in multiple time zones means had to shift hours later

Yep. I've had two x 3 hour meetings the last two mornings with a company in the Philippines. My early morning, their late afternoon.

EADC

Yep. I've had two x 3 hour meetings the last two mornings with a company in the Philippines. My early morning, their late afternoon.

That is not ideal, I deal with people in the US so its always late evening for me, When I was SA the difference wasn't too bad as it was usually just by the end of the day the 2 hour shift forward really changed that not pleasant.