Threadkiller

Venomous

No more laziness, it’s about time you were back at work. You aren’t some weak old granny yet…
I am improving.

Legs probably need another week.

Lungs are being a bitch.
But I also found out I made it through high care in record time of about 5 days.(edit: Correction! 7 days, as I was moved before lunch the next day. As per daughter)

Apparently most people would stay in there for 2 weeks or more (before being moved to next ward) if they had things the same as me before going into high care.
So I guess being home in 20 days (19 after things went wrong) is not a bad thing.

Last edited:

Tribs

Cat started sneezing non stop last night, eventually at 3 am we decided to take him for an emergency visit to the vet. Get there and he doesn't sneeze. Corisone injection just in case. Get home and starts sneezing from the gate and all night again. Take him back 9 am for observation, xrays and examination. Doesn't sneeze all day and xrays and examination comes up with nothing. Get home and he sneezed a few times already. Wtf! They've given us a course for sniffles in case, unfortunately it's a drop from a syringe into each nostril, that's going to be difficult. R3k later.
There must be something in the air at your house or something he is suddenly allergic to

biometrics

There must be something in the air at your house or something he is suddenly allergic to
I bought an air purifier recently that runs all the time. Got it after the other cat got a skin allergy.

Fuck knows what is going on.

Venomous

Kitty was helping you spend money on other stuff so you're not tempted to buy that 17k hiking jacket you posted a while ago!

Spizz

I’ve been having oat milk in my tea since last week. Not a lot of difference in overall taste.

Spizz

Having a day in bed. Rough night last night, wild dreams and woke up feeling like a bus had hit me. I guess it’s the reaction to the second Pfizer. Feeing better already but just being a lazy fucker and resting while I can. Weird taste in my mouth though.

biometrics

Having a day in bed. Rough night last night, wild dreams and woke up feeling like a bus had hit me. I guess it’s the reaction to the second Pfizer. Feeing better already but just being a lazy fucker and resting while I can. Weird taste in my mouth though.
Weird hey. Neither of us had the day after effects.

Spizz

Weird hey. Neither of us had the day after effects.

I felt fine last night. Arm was a bit tingly for a while but no issues. Just slept like shit and it’s either down to not having a drink since Sunday or the vaccine. But since I felt hungover this morning I ruled out the drink :p