Threadkiller

Jings

So the whole house had Covid. My symptoms kicked in the day I went for the vaccine, so it took a while before we knew what was going on.

Thankfully I was hit the hardest out of everyone, none of us had to be booked in. My mother-in-law has emphysema and my 12-y/o stepson has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy but they were fine.

I still can't taste anything (besides salt) but we're almost back to normal.
Glad the family is okay. Did you also crave porridge with butter and milk like some of my colleagues?

Quetzalovercoatl

I hope she feels better soon!
🤗
Thanks.

Doctors are not 100% sure what it is, but it seems to be some sort of slow cancer :( She refuses to go for chemo. We suggested some alternatives (like MJ oil etc).

Had a good time full of laughter and talk. Their daughter+hubby want to emigrate to Mexico. My sister+hubby want to move to the KNP (he is part of the anti-poaching unit). So we all are drifting apart. My mom and myself will remain in PTA until such time I paid off our Capitec debt.

Meh.

Anyway. The way things are going we may soon be forced to run out of Guptastan.

Venomous

So the whole house had Covid. My symptoms kicked in the day I went for the vaccine, so it took a while before we knew what was going on.

Thankfully I was hit the hardest out of everyone, none of us had to be booked in. My mother-in-law has emphysema and my 12-y/o stepson has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy but they were fine.

I still can't taste anything (besides salt) but we're almost back to normal.
Hope everyone heals ok, especially the vulnerable 2

Venomous

/licks V to makes it better
Spideyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! :D

I is 100% Covid-19 free, just these stupid side effects

Venomous

Thanks.

Doctors are not 100% sure what it is, but it seems to be some sort of slow cancer :( She refuses to go for chemo. We suggested some alternatives (like MJ oil etc).

Had a good time full of laughter and talk. Their daughter+hubby want to emigrate to Mexico. My sister+hubby want to move to the KNP (he is part of the anti-poaching unit). So we all are drifting apart. My mom and myself will remain in PTA until such time I paid off our Capitec debt.

Meh.

Anyway. The way things are going we may soon be forced to run out of Guptastan.
Hmmm
After watching someone fight cancer for more than a decade....

She's silly. So what if she loses her hair, she can wear a wig and still have many years!

spiderz

Spideyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! :D

I is 100% Covid-19 free, just these stupid side effects
V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/licks again

Venomous

Have you sanitized yourself after licking her?

Btw, jury is still out on superbug from sanitizing.
I have less viruses in me than you lot.

Was 0 viral load when I left hospital.
Part of the reason I had to stay home for 2 weeks and a bit. Not supposed to go out until after Friday.

No bacteria either as I had a bacterial infection too (not related to Covid19)
So between the 2 I was nailed.

Of course now I'm vulnerable to common cold or flu as lungs are that weak.

Super bug theory - probably why covid keeps evolving

Last edited:

Venomous

V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/licks again