Threadkiller

satanboy

I hear you but like its pretty fucked up how so many people have lost jobs etc. Why didn't they have a stricter lockdown way earlier when cases first started to rise? Its like the ANC want shit to hit the fan.
and how people complained when we had our first hard lockdown...the government cannot win

and those attending parties and braais etc also complain.....people are daft

Sinbad

and how people complained when we had our first hard lockdown...the government cannot win

and those attending parties and braais etc also complain.....people are daft
Government's problem in this case is that they fucked the economy dry before the lockdown so there was no room to manoeuvre.

Venomous

V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/licks
Spideyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😁 Thanks!

Venomous

I'm watching the Italian vs Austria game in UEFA cup. Holy fuck the one commentator is breathing so heavily in his mic. So irritating
Some people do that on the phone. I end the call, coz if I don't it ends later with me swearing at them. Irritates me soooo badly!

Venomous

!!!This is speculation!!!
Until end of his speech no one will know if true!
Proposals by the NCCC to go to an adjusted level 4 with immediate effect

1. Curfew from 21:00 to 04:00.
2. All gatherings prohibited except funerals.
3. Funerals: maximum 50 people, no night vigil or after tears celebrations.
4. Alcohol sales banned, for both onsite and offsite sales.
5. Restaurants only open for take aways.
6. Transportation of alcohol prohibited.
7. Schools should be closed. The date will be determined by the Ministers of Education.
8. Public spaces such as parks and sports grounds should be closed.
9. Travel to and from GP for leisure not allowed, except for work or funerals