Threadkiller

Spizz

Wish there were decent movies to watch. Just crap lately.

I prefer a good series now. Watching movies means a different decision every time you want to watch the tv and I can’t be arsed with that. The 6 episode length British crime series are my faves. Currently making my way through 4 series of Unforgotten then it’s a compete rewatch of Line of Duty I reckon.

Spizz

Not being British and not being a fan of murder mystery type shows, I'm not a fan.

Yeah, just being funny because it’s my favourite genre, although not the murder mystery type things like Midsomer Murders, I mean the dramas such as Line of Duty.

Edge of the seat stuff, trust me.

Spizz

Heard lots of good stuff about Line of Duty. Maybe will try find it ...

It’s on Netflix in South Africa, but if it’s not on there over there then I’m sure they have all the seasons on the BBC iPlayer.

biometrics

Yeah, just being funny because it’s my favourite genre, although not the murder mystery type things like Midsomer Murders, I mean the dramas such as Line of Duty.

Edge of the seat stuff, trust me.
Noted, will re-check tomorrow. Going to try S01E01-02 of The Nevers tonight.

Arzy

Work is done for the week. Ponders going for a beer...

Brilliant idea! Went for some beens after work meself!

made it home just in time to drop the wife off for her gin and painting thing with others of the female persuasion

now I get to have more beens!

biometrics

Brilliant idea! Went for some beens after work meself!

made it home just in time to drop the wife off for her gin and painting thing with others of the female persuasion

now I get to have more beens!
And a joint and fap. Good job.

Arzy

Actually feel like getting completely shitfaced but have to put of a semblance of being a responsible adult.

biometrics

I thought it was absolute crap, a completely unrealistic soap opera cop show.

I wasn't able to watch a single complete episode, tried a number of times and switched over to watch some paint drying which was hugely more entertaining.
Iirc that's not the first time your and @Spizz's media taste has differed.

bigAl-sa

I prefer a good series now. Watching movies means a different decision every time you want to watch the tv and I can’t be arsed with that. The 6 episode length British crime series are my faves. Currently making my way through 4 series of Unforgotten then it’s a compete rewatch of Line of Duty I reckon.
I really enjoyed unforgotten.

Although not multi-episode stories, I enjoyed Morse and its spinoffs.