Threadkiller

Tribs

Chinchilla stew, anyone?
That actually doesn't bother me as it does happen. The fact that he lives in the UK means he will never get near them anyway. I can tell you that approximately 70% of my male friends tease me about Chinchilla stew. I also get teased for being a vegetarian - most do not know the difference between that and a Vegan - so I get the vegan teasing too. I also have them all wanting to date or marry my daughter. If you let the jokes get to you - you are going to live a very stressful life.

And, on the off chance they are not joking, still not an issue :ROFLMAO: There is no need to worry on my behalf :)

biometrics

That actually doesn't bother me as it does happen. The fact that he lives in the UK means he will never get near them anyway. I can tell you that approximately 70% of my male friends tease me about Chinchilla stew. I also get teased for being a vegetarian - most do not know the difference between that and a Vegan - so I get the vegan teasing too. I also have them all wanting to date or marry my daughter. If you let the jokes get to you - you are going to live a very stressful life.

And, on the off chance they are not joking, still not an issue :ROFLMAO: There is no need to worry on my behalf :)
Keep on thinking it’s @emam posting with your new avatar.