Threadkiller

satanboy

I haven't posted at MyBB in months, go there today just to find I have a new follower (since 16 Oct). WTF? Why? How?

dabean

Interesting - I wonder which one of these it is ?!
His :ROFLMAO: emoji was on the last few new profile posts for ages (displayed on the home page until recently).

I can't explain the logic further (they can't either).

Tribs

His :ROFLMAO: emoji was on the last few new profile posts for ages (displayed on the home page until recently).

I can't explain the logic further (they can't either).
No I mean which member here has another clone account

dabean

No I mean which member here has another clone account
I think it's more likely to be an actual noob.

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 1.49.44 PM.png

^ This was on the home page for like a year. They probably thought it was an avatar instead of him actually laughing at them.

biometrics

There are lots of great TV shows around at the moment though. If you haven't yet, try Umbrella Academy. And before you scoff (I really can't stand that superhero guff as well) but this is so different it is a huge cut above. Probably the best thing I've seen on TV for the last couple of years.
I watched the first two episodes and found it slow, like most TV shows. Forgot about it for a while and then tried again. Got hooked around episode 4 or 5 when the time traveling started. Finished S2 last night.

What else have you got?

Spizz

I watched the first two episodes and found it slow, like most TV shows. Forgot about it for a while and then tried again. Got hooked around episode 4 or 5 when the time traveling started. Finished S2 last night.

What else have you got?

If you enjoy time travelling, have you watched Dark? That’s also excellent.

But otherwise at the moment I’m watching the odd episode of British tv shows for the last wee while. Endeavour, Des, Strike, Minder and New Tricks. Also started watching Schitts Creek which is funny.

It if I have to recommend something as brilliant and would urge everyone to watxh, it would be Rake.

Sinbad

Interesting. HQ cio says they've made provision for someone to work for za operation from London branch.
My boss says it can't be done...
Who to believe

biometrics

Interesting. HQ cio says they've made provision for someone to work for za operation from London branch.
My boss says it can't be done...
Who to believe
If you work from London in SA, does that make you South African? Not quite leaving the country then?