Threadkiller

Mortymoose

Stupid bitch!

About to lose one of my best mates for the past forty years because of his new flame........ my fuck! on the one hand I feel sorry for him but then what can you do......

Textile Guy

Stupid bitch!

About to lose one of my best mates for the past forty years because of his new flame........ my fuck! on the one hand I feel sorry for him but then what can you do......

We used to say that men either think with their big heads, or their little heads.
Getting involved with a partner - "little head over rule" - the little head threw common sense out the window for the sake of lightening the sack.

As one gets older, of course, the little head sleeps more ;)

BloodrayneZA

We used to say that men either think with their big heads, or their little heads.
Getting involved with a partner - "little head over rule" - the little head threw common sense out the window for the sake of lightening the sack.

Lol now that is true...

Tribs

Don't we know it. And the ways you used to wake it up with no longer work as well