Threadkiller

Textile Guy

A sadist, a masochist, a murderer, a necrophile, a zoophile and a pyromaniac are all sitting on a bench in a mental institution.

"Let's have sex with a cat?" asked the zoophile.
"Let's have sex with the cat and then torture it," says the sadist.
"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it and then kill it," shouted the murderer.
"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it and then have sex with it again," said the necrophile.
"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it, have sex with it again and then burn it," said the pyromaniac.

There was silence, and then the masochist said: "Meow."

biometrics

More like mean-o-pause - speak of that, I’ve been more moody lately with bursts of euphoria in between.

The Devil’s Advocate if you would call it that.
Men also get hot flashes btw. It's not as common but I get it maybe once a month. Lasts a minute then it's over. Started about 5-6 years ago, mid 40's.

biometrics

Yay, finally some decent movies to watch. Charlize Theron in the one and Tom Hank in the other.

GreGorGy

What is vegan friendly wine?

Wine that is free of finings such as isinglass. They add these to drop suspended matter to the bottom of the barrel so that bottled wine has little to no sediment. Isinglass, made from fish scales, is a popular kind of fining. Guinness stopped using all animal forms of finings completely by 2016 if I am not mistaken - hell, it could have been earlier. Gelatine is also sometimes used.

In vegan-friendly wine, the fining agent will not be animal-sourced.

Dave

Wine that is free of finings such as isinglass. They add these to drop suspended matter to the bottom of the barrel so that bottled wine has little to no sediment. Isinglass, made from fish scales, is a popular kind of fining. Guinness stopped using all animal forms of finings completely by 2016 if I am not mistaken - hell, it could have been earlier. Gelatine is also sometimes used.

I always thought it was any high alcohol content wine, so you can get drunk quickly while they drone on about how good it is being a vegan...

Jings

Guinness is also vegan friendly then.