Threadkiller

Jings

She got it in a nursing home, where they took every precaution. We weren't even allowed to see them since this started.
Not more can be done than taking every precaution. This plague is evolved to survive under many conditions.

Jings

stupidity is not a condition .... yet
Is it stupidity or the air of invincibility? Take for example Boris Johnson shaking hands with everyone at a hospital before it took him down to size. Many people with his former attitude are helping make this virus go viral. But this mutating bug seems to have gained its own superbuilt mechanisms for survival in any case.

spiderz

Not sure if i'll trust a glass wall with all my wine ...
btw ... where does the box wine go? 🤔

Urist

Those are for displaying your decades old vinegar collection, the wine you drink goes in the fridge.
Had a good laugh when I hear about people digging into their precious wine collections during our prohibition only to find out it turned into vinegar.

satanboy

Those are for displaying your decades old vinegar collection, the wine you drink goes in the fridge.
Had a good laugh when I hear about people digging into their precious wine collections during our prohibition only to find out it turned into vinegar.
I don't even have old/vintage whiskey. I drink it as I buy it. I have no idea why people hoard the stuff.

BloodrayneZA

I don't even have old/vintage whiskey. I drink it as I buy it. I have no idea why people hoard the stuff.
Well there are makers who keep the stuff in barrels for a number of years to make it taste better, I suppose, before selling it into bottles

satanboy

Well there are makers who keep the stuff in barrels for a number of years to make it taste better, I suppose, before selling it into bottles

Yes, but keeping that bottle for years will lose it's flavours etc eventually. I am too thirsty to care about keeping consumables.