Threadkiller

LD50

My marketing accounts have sudden death. My bio account got six months recently. So over that place, just use it to recruit new members every few weeks or month. I have the next one ready. :devilish: Each campaign is worth about 20 new members. :D
Untouchable LOL

GreGorGy

I need advice

My house comprises a lounge-bar thing from one side to the other. Then, on the south side, is my kitchen, bathroom and en suite. The north side is the three bedrooms.

BOTH bathrooms are covered in mirrors. The en suite has a 270 surround while the other has two facing to create an infinity tunnel. Both give me the utter joy of seeing myself (and at times others) from all angles. Now given that I am a visual treat and the company I keep long enough to bring home and encounter in the bathroom is equally soft on the eye, such wide and inclusive mirror coverage is fantastic. So, if you regard yourself in a similar light (as well as the company you keep) you will find a mirror that length a real treat.

LD50

My house comprises a lounge-bar thing from one side to the other. Then, on the south side, is my kitchen, bathroom and en suite. The north side is the three bedrooms.

BOTH bathrooms are covered in mirrors. The en suite has a 270 surround while the other has two facing to create an infinity tunnel. Both give me the utter joy of seeing myself (and at times others) from all angles. Now given that I am a visual treat and the company I keep long enough to bring home and encounter in the bathroom is equally soft on the eye, such wide and inclusive mirror coverage is fantastic. So, if you regard yourself in a similar light (as well as the company you keep) you will find a mirror that length a real treat.
please don't change

biometrics

My last rental had a rotating mirror ball wired to a light switch. Still worked when we rented there.

BloodrayneZA

Nope. Required but no fines or anything if you ignore it. So everyone ignores it, unless you need to go somewhere where it is required like a shop of municipality. So those that do wear it have it under their chin until they need to go in somewhere then they pop it on.
Just had a chat with my mom earlier - it’s bad there, the school Trevorton has 4 cases and think the whole town will be shut down. People can be sooooo stupid at times

Grant

Do you Airbnb your place from time to time?

biometrics

If you're looking for 70% alcohol sanitizer aerosol that's in stock this looks like the better deal:

3.6ml/R

This product is much cheaper but with a waiting period. Something about it just doesn't seem right.

7.6ml/R

Grant

Just when you thought american politics could not get more entertaining:
Kanye for president.

LD50

20200705_154454.jpg

So many people by this dam this afternoon, almost nobody wearing their masks. Incidentally, all white people.
We never stood a chance. Open everything and clear all the bans, let's go!