Threadkiller

biometrics

I thought they were already doing that?
Nope. Required but no fines or anything if you ignore it. So everyone ignores it, unless you need to go somewhere where it is required like a shop of municipality. So those that do wear it have it under their chin until they need to go in somewhere then they pop it on.

biometrics

To begin with, the art should be centred at eye level - unless of course the average person in your home is 2.5m tall.
Don't know how fucking tall you are but it's top is at the height of the door, which is about 2m.

Grant

Leave her and replace your doors and doorknobs. :p
I thinking some colour to break the monotomy of monochrome.
Get something like this space filler to take up grey space.
IMG_20200704_205318.jpg
Bio and I could be available for a consult at a moderate fee

LD50

To begin with, the art should be centred at eye level - unless of course the average person in your home is 2.5m tall.
I will take this advice thank you
Change your cornicing to a different kind (it's as cheap as chips), and use a strong color
This is something we are planning to do right through the house. And yes it is very easy and cheap. XPS is the route to go

biometrics

Shit door knobs. These old houses...
See that white door? Five coats. I'm going to replace all the doors, fuck this shit
Disclosure: I'm not responsible for decor around here. I'm tempted to post a panorama of my man cave, then you'll see. It's great from a geek POV though. ;)

LD50

There is a reason I'm so popular. I also have a tray table I strap to my head for beers and snacks
Lekker to have you around Grant. Pls hang out more often. BTW I'm not begging

biometrics

Was more accustomed to sudden death
My marketing accounts have sudden death. My bio account got six months recently. So over that place, just use it to recruit new members every few weeks or month. I have the next one ready. :devilish: Each campaign is worth about 20 new members. :D