Threadkiller

BloodrayneZA

A whiskey at bottling is as good as it gets - it does not age any further in the bottle. A Jameson 5 year old that now 23 years old is still just Jameson 5 year old.
I meant aging before it gets sold to people like you and @satanboy. Yeah I get you what you meant by hoarding. I would drink that stuff anyway if I wasn't allergic to it.

Tribs

Not me - just old people. The only reason whiskey lasts in my place is because nobody drinks it. It only ever gets consumed when no options exist or coffee is on the table at midnight
No there are some really good whiskeys. Sadly cannot afford them regularly so stick to the cheaper things like brandy, vodka etc

biometrics

I have several kgs of grain for that eventuality.
Other than the whiskey I have 100L of Coopers cans and 30L of cider in my backup arsenal. Not to mention the Guinness, Cerveza, cider, gin, rum and lots of red wine. About to order more. ;)

BloodrayneZA

Lol lockdown has you all becoming alcoholic hoarders. Me quite the opposite, I became a sweet hoarder. I have to have my daily fix of jelly babies and jelly tots with the occasional Aero mint in between. I can say as a woman, I have to have my chocolate fix every month - for some damn reason I keep craving it a week before so I always got chocolate hoarded in my cupboards. As for the Jelly Babies and Jelly Tots, they're optional - I just like them for the fruity flavours.

Tribs

Lol lockdown has you all becoming alcoholic hoarders. Me quite the opposite, I became a sweet hoarder. I have to have my daily fix of jelly babies and jelly tots with the occasional Aero mint in between. I can say as a woman, I have to have my chocolate fix every month - for some damn reason I keep craving it a week before so I always got chocolate hoarded in my cupboards. As for the Jelly Babies and Jelly Tots, they're optional - I just like them for the fruity flavours.
I crave potatoes

biometrics

I always have snacks, I have a dedicated shelf for it. Chips, chocolates, nuts, biltong etc.