This will be the only post of its kind from me, after this I'm "done".

Jings

I'm so sorry you were attacked and bullied @Sudo Panic. You're at an age where you've got your whole adult life ahead of you, filled with fresh promise. Not fair being haunted by the past, casting shadows on what should be an suspicious time of your life.

I hope those guys that bullied you have learn compassion and goodwill towards others, even if it means learning the hard way.

While it's obvious you will never forget, I hope you emerge from this stronger and more resilient.

Reactions: Y2K

Tribs

I'm so sorry you were attacked and bullied @Sudo Panic. You're at an age where you've got your whole adult life ahead of you, filled with fresh promise. Not fair being haunted by the past, casting shadows on what should be an suspicious time of your life.

I hope those guys that bullied you have learn compassion and goodwill towards others, even if it means learning the hard way.

While it's obvious you will never forget, I hope you emerge from this stronger and more resilient.
Your phone autocorrected auspicious to suspicious. :) - Though who knows - it may be apt

Spliffcat

Sudo the world is a bunch cnts. Ignore them. Just do what makes you happy. The sun will always rise and set. Go out there and kick ass.