This will be the only post of its kind from me, after this I'm "done".

Y2K

School is over, people in the real world are much better. School is fucked up, and the social structure there is akin to a prison.
Speakng of which... Are those assholes that tried to murder you currently in prison? They shouldn't be allowed to walk free.
Going by the average mortality rate of a "gangster" in that area they should be in prison or dead.

Tribs

Yeah no, it's cool
There's a certain degree of anonymity that helps as well. Need to get back at the fuckers that tried to kill you though. Karma's a bitch, but the law should run it's course as well, did you get a lawyer after the incident?
Sometimes karma doesn't come in the form of the law. 😈

BloodrayneZA

Getting it out helps, I don't want to keep it in anymore, getting some sort of response from my fellow members makes me feel less lonely, there's people that understand me here more than anybody I've met irl. Some days I'm extremely happy for no apparent reason, no reason at all, other days it gets so dark that I feel guilty because of my thought process. I don't expect you all to get it or care and that's okay, I'm surrounded by people that make me feel like I can be my honest self. Nobody else not even family gets that close.
Wow I feel the same too. Im not close to family bec they don't understand - I either get shut down or ridiculed and told I'm different like it's a bad thing. I have like one or two close friends and I barely talk to them. I've been alone for 9 years now.

Tribs

Wow I feel the same too. Im not close to family bec they don't understand - I either get shut down or ridiculed and told I'm different like it's a bad thing. I have like one or two close friends and I barely talk to them. I've been alone for 9 years now.
That is rough. I know I long to be alone but it would probably be very different if I was alone.

Tribs

You get used to it. Once in a while I do crave human company but not living with them.
I suppose my wanting to be alone is purely for selfish reasons. Never having been on my own for more than 2 days - I don't know what loneliness is.

Lupus

Can't say I've ever really let things bug me to the point of depression, I don't get it, I mean I've had sadness due to people dying, losing two babies and such but I don't fall into depression over it. I'm saddened, I'm distraught but I move on and try to keep my life going, I've been in a few fights, I've been covered in another persons blood which has made me have to go on ARVS and yet life goes on.
You either go see someone to assist you, or you just wallow in it, it's up to you. Sorry if it sounds harsh.

Tribs

Can't say I've ever really let things bug me to the point of depression, I don't get it, I mean I've had sadness due to people dying, losing two babies and such but I don't fall into depression over it. I'm saddened, I'm distraught but I move on and try to keep my life going, I've been in a few fights, I've been covered in another persons blood which has made me have to go on ARVS and yet life goes on.
You either go see someone to assist you, or you just wallow in it, it's up to you. Sorry if it sounds harsh.
You are very fortunate that you are so resilient and strong. Not everyone is that fortunate. They are just not built the same. For many, their depression is a chemical thing even if it is brought on by a physical or emotional trauma. Makes treating it really hard.
Wow - you have gone through a lot. Not sure I could handle the death of two babies. Glad you are able to move past it.

Lupus

You are very fortunate that you are so resilient and strong. Not everyone is that fortunate. They are just not built the same. For many, their depression is a chemical thing even if it is brought on by a physical or emotional trauma. Makes treating it really hard.
Wow - you have gone through a lot. Not sure I could handle the death of two babies. Glad you are able to move past it.
I think you're right about the chemical thing, cause I know some people who are depressed who honestly don't have any physical reason to be. I've got my son and my nieces who've been around forever so they're basically his sisters :).

Tribs

I think you're right about the chemical thing, cause I know some people who are depressed who honestly don't have any physical reason to be. I've got my son and my nieces who've been around forever so they're basically his sisters :).
Yes - even when people are depressed, or anxious or stressed - you will often hear them say that their lives are great, they have no reason to feel that way. But they do. And nothing they do mentally can snap themselves out of it.

I once went to a neurologist because I had pain radiating through half of my face. Nothing helped. He ran all sorts of tests - and his conclusions was that I was stressed. I asked him how should I deal with it - his answer was - dunno - just deal with it. Turns out he was an idiot. A tooth, on the opposite side of my mouth, had cracked and was causing radiated pain. Had the tooth extracted and the pain disappeared immediately. I do suffer from stress - I grind my teeth. But I know the reason and I haven't dealt with it yet. So I will continue to sound like a huge hungry rodent in the middle of the night. At least physiological and emotional issues can be worked on. Chemicals need heavy meds.

Lupus

Yes - even when people are depressed, or anxious or stressed - you will often hear them say that their lives are great, they have no reason to feel that way. But they do. And nothing they do mentally can snap themselves out of it.

I once went to a neurologist because I had pain radiating through half of my face. Nothing helped. He ran all sorts of tests - and his conclusions was that I was stressed. I asked him how should I deal with it - his answer was - dunno - just deal with it. Turns out he was an idiot. A tooth, on the opposite side of my mouth, had cracked and was causing radiated pain. Had the tooth extracted and the pain disappeared immediately. I do suffer from stress - I grind my teeth. But I know the reason and I haven't dealt with it yet. So I will continue to sound like a huge hungry rodent in the middle of the night. At least physiological and emotional issues can be worked on. Chemicals need heavy meds.
So you're on the various anti-depressants to help? I'm all for whatever help is required, I mean depression is a bad thing because you cannot help it. Thankfully I've never required it, the doc put me on urbanol once back in 2017 after my gran died, the miscarriage, the smash and grab and my mom leaving for the UK, but after a week I was like nope don't like the feeling of it. so stopped.

Tribs

So you're on the various anti-depressants to help? I'm all for whatever help is required, I mean depression is a bad thing because you cannot help it. Thankfully I've never required it, the doc put me on urbanol once back in 2017 after my gran died, the miscarriage, the smash and grab and my mom leaving for the UK, but after a week I was like nope don't like the feeling of it. so stopped.
No - I do not take anything for it. I am a horrible pill taker. I forget to take them - and that is dangerous with those sorts of meds.
I had one cocktail when I was younger, that would knock me out 30 minutes after drinking it. You cannot live if you spend half your day asleep. I would be tired for most of the following day too. So decided it wasn't worth it.

So I choose to be normal and get through life on my own.

Lupus

No - I do not take anything for it. I am a horrible pill taker. I forget to take them - and that is dangerous with those sorts of meds.
I had one cocktail when I was younger, that would knock me out 30 minutes after drinking it. You cannot live if you spend half your day asleep. I would be tired for most of the following day too. So decided it wasn't worth it.

So I choose to be normal and get through life on my own.
That's the way to do it in my eyes as well.

Lupus

Not everyone has that luxury. Some people would harm themselves or others if they didn't take the meds
I know and that would need to be treated, I'm just not a fan of mood altering drugs so I'd prefer to not need them myself. Even when experimenting back in the day.

Tribs

People with cellphones where you can add various alarms and reminders....

/shakes head
I already have 9 alarms. But yes - and I do that when on antibiotics. But I sometimes don't hear the alarm (I have a gaming headset I use for meetings), my phone might be on silent. Or I get the alarm and forget on the way to getting the pills. Only pills I do remember - are those I take before bed (if I stick to my routine). One deviation - and they are forgotten. Like making coffee. Can't tell you how many times a day I decide to go and make some - and weeks can go by before I even have one cup. (I am 10 steps away from the kettle)

But this is how I am - and I am ok with it. I have learnt to live with these little annoyances

Y2K

I already have 9 alarms. But yes - and I do that when on antibiotics. But I sometimes don't hear the alarm (I have a gaming headset I use for meetings), my phone might be on silent. Or I get the alarm and forget on the way to getting the pills. Only pills I do remember - are those I take before bed (if I stick to my routine). One deviation - and they are forgotten. Like making coffee. Can't tell you how many times a day I decide to go and make some - and weeks can go by before I even have one cup. (I am 10 steps away from the kettle)

But this is how I am - and I am ok with it. I have learnt to live with these little annoyances
Hmmm smart watch/band should fix this. It'll vibrate along with your phone, making it very difficult to ignore even with some noise cancellation from the headset.