The totally cool no stress US election thread

R

[)roi(]

Happy to discuss in a new thread.
No need -- you can if you like. It's clear there's an ethical disconnect.
Not surprising it's rare to find ethical common ground with people who are ideologically left.

biometrics

No need -- you can if you like. It's clear there's an ethical disconnect.
Not surprising it's rare to find ethical common ground with people who are ideologically left.
Lol, I'm not left. If you reply I'm going to move us to a new thread to chat... ;)

Dave

Trump might have more problems than worrying about re-election.

D.A. Is Investigating Trump and His Company Over Fraud

The Manhattan district attorney’s office suggested on Monday that it had been investigating President Trump and his company for possible bank and insurance fraud, a significantly broader inquiry than the prosecutors have acknowledged in the past.

The suggestion by the office of the district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., came in a new federal court filing arguing that Mr. Trump’s accountants should have to comply with a grand jury subpoena seeking eight years of his personal and corporate tax returns. Mr. Trump has asked a judge to declare the subpoena invalid.

R

[)roi(]

The left are red pilling everyone.
What does it say that Fox News is nicer to me than the lefties are...
What does it say that the conservatives are nicer to me...
It's such a bizarre world...
You know I'm such a leftie, you know I'm a serious leftie, they're...
So I understand why people on the right call them godless...
I mean it's like... I didn't think the left was as mean as the right... they are...

Last edited by a moderator:

Textile Guy

Had a kak day at the yankee zoo.
Trump is nasty piece of work ..... nasty indeed.

Chatted with the wife, and we finally decided, fuck this, trying stay in the US is just not worth the effort.
Trump may not win the next election, but the mother fuckers who support his brand of terrorism will still be about, and still give me shit, and are likely to treat other people like shit in the future, and I seriously want no part of that. Fucking redneck retards - Walmart loves you.
You have to be here to see how nasty the twat can be ..... xenophobic piece of shit. As nasty as hell, hope he gets the COVID the poes. Him and side kick 2 pence.

DHS are worse than the fucking gestapo. Pricks.

Will make their little fucking innovative chute, take their money and go elsewhere, prolly China just to piss on their parade :(
No doubt some dumb yankee twat will take the credit for this ...... fuck him too :(

At least in Africa, i know most of the folks are thick and hate my lily white ass - but at least they dont hide it - they come right out with it. I expect folks to be mean and dumb and they usually are. Its an easier kind of dumb to live with.

Sorry folks - needed to get that out .....

biometrics

Chatted with the wife, and we finally decided, fuck this, trying stay in the US is just not worth the effort.
Trump may not win the next election, but the mother fuckers who support his brand of terrorism will still be about, and still give me shit, and are likely to treat other people like shit in the future, and I seriously want no part of that. Fucking redneck retards - Walmart loves you.
You have to be here to see how nasty the twat can be ..... xenophobic piece of shit. As nasty as hell, hope he gets the COVID the poes. Him and side kick 2 pence.

Will make their little fucking innovative chute, take their money and go elsewhere, prolly China just to piss on their parade :(
No doubt some dumb yankee twat will take the credit for this ...... fuck him too :(

At least in Africa, i know most of the folks are thick and hate my lily white ass - but at least they dont hide it - they come right out with it. I expect folks to be mean and dumb and they usually are. Its an easier kind of dumb to live with.

What happened?

Do you get hassled when the public knows you’re from SA?

R

[)roi(]

You sound angry like many on the left:; the real question is why? what exactly do they do to you on a daily basis to get you so riled up?

I like many on the conservative right just prefer to be left alone e.g.. You don't interfere in my life and I won't interfere in yours. Where conflict sets in is when the left decide its government's job to create new laws to impede my life because of some new famed "leftist social justice" thing they just invented. A nanny state is the last thing I or any conservative desires.

Also before you consider China; I'd recommend watching the YouTube channel of serpentza; a South African who lived and worked in China, married a Chinese woman and ended up leaving China -- he now lives in Los Angeles. In short I doubt you know enough about living in China, it's hardly a "better" option than America.

Why not move to e.g. California, no hurricanes, good weather and it's a democrat state.

Textile Guy

What happened?

Do you get hassled when the public knows you’re from SA?

I am done with poesty and his supporters.
I know what its like to be the Malawian in KZN and its kak.

And yeah, the racism and xenophobia in the US is really bad right now.

Textile Guy

You sound angry like many on the left:; the real question is why? what exactly do they do to you on a daily basis to get you so riled up?

I like many on the conservative right just prefer to be left alone e.g.. You don't interfere in my life and I won't interfere in yours. Where conflict sets in is when the left decide its government's job to create new laws to impede my life because of some new famed "leftist social justice" thing they just invented. A nanny state is the last thing I or any conservative desires.

Also before you consider China; I'd recommend watching the YouTube channel of serpentza; a South African who lived and worked in China, married a Chinese woman and ended up leaving China -- he now lives in Los Angeles. In short I doubt you know enough about living in China, it's hardly a "better" option than America.

Why not move to e.g. California, no hurricanes, good weather and it's a democrat state.
With respect - I am pissed.
Fuck the left and right - I am done with Trump and his supporters. They are shit.

R

[)roi(]

The vast majority of the deaths are in democrat cities -- why? ...when they were extremely despotic with their rules. Also how many deaths were actually caused by covid-19. USA incentivised hospitals re covid-19 deaths i.e. for every death they receive funding; cutting off their primary income sources only encourages more covid-19 deaths.

Testing is a farce... it has always been; its only drives panic; hence Obama stopped testing in the middle of the H1N1 pandemic in 2009. The only statistics that matters is the number of people in hospitals and deaths.