The totally cool no stress US election thread

jasong

Firstly, remember what kind of organization bloomberg is. They have their spin they always do.

Bloomberg just cited the findings of the Horowitz report.

Secondly, look at the people that was hired for the investigation, they are the people you would hire if you wanted to find someone guilty. Even some liberals are saying this now and then.

Peter Strzok was the lead agent in the sting operation that caught a Russian sleeper agent couple, who became the basis of the TV show "The Americans". He is ridiculously qualified for any investigation. You're just making up stuff.

R

rambo919

Peter Strzok was the lead agent in the sting operation that caught a Russian sleeper agent couple, who became the basis of the TV show "The Americans". He is ridiculously qualified for any investigation. You're just making up stuff.
It is possible to be both objective about foreign agents and anti-trump, politics in real life is complex, there are no set sides.

Alternatively he could also be anti-russia, we don't really know the depths of the man's soul.... we just know he admitted to intended election interference in america and used his position to do whatever he did.... which makes all the russian collusion jibber jabber VERY ironic.

"No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it," IS a DIRECT declaration of an intention to interfere with the then elections, it's only logical that someone like that would then personally attempt to make a indictment stick after trump won.

Trumps entrance was a shining light unto the moral repressiveness of the institutional left, their rabid reactions exposed their corruption. Tump does not have to be a good person, he just needed to be provocative enough to make them expose what already was beneath the surface.... whether he makes any further impact or not he has already done america a great service in this aspect.... no one has any excuse to turn a blind eye any more.

biometrics

Side discussion moved here:

Textile Guy

“Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine…I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine, Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.