The totally cool no stress US election thread

R

[)roi(]

Notice how the so called nazis are nicer people here.... and the virtuous lefties are swearing and insulting their supposed enemies.

Great example of who's more mature.
Exactly.

Those on the left love to hurl insults like Racist or Nazi; when in reality it's is their ideology that's Nazi and their acceptance of segregation that's Racist, for example:
  • The same people who attack "white power" are also those who see nothing wrong with "black power", black only dorms, black only women's retreats, black only graduations, etc. when simply said if their gauge about what's acceptable or not is based solely on skin colour; then they are the real Racists.
  • These same groups who want government to sanction free expression e.g. banning what they classify as "wrong"; and mandating what they believe is "right" including cancelling / imprisoning those who don't fall in line, are simply said the modern day Nazi doppelgängers.
The similarities between ANTIFA / BLM and Hitler's brownshirts and Mussolini's blackshirts is not uncanny at all.

jasong

f6b5884a0fc759383e5e563fe784e0c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasong

It's because he is a Russian asset, hey cerebus?

Who knows why he would ignore Russia collecting bounties from ISIS on US soldiers? I can't think of any explanation that makes sense. To me it seems like outright treason.

EmJay

Who knows why he would ignore Russia collecting bounties from ISIS on US soldiers? I can't think of any explanation that makes sense. To me it seems like outright treason.

Or, you know the explanation that he gave that he was not briefed because this intel could not be verified is actually true.

jasong

Or, you know the explanation that he gave that he was not briefed because this intel could not be verified is actually true.

Yeah no.

On Sunday, Bolton said: “I will say this. All intelligence is distributed along the spectrum of uncertainty. And this intelligence in 2020, by the administration’s own admission, was deemed credible enough to give to our allies. So the notion that you only give the really completely 100% verified intelligence to the president would mean you give him almost nothing. And that’s just not the way the system works.”

The other credible explanation is that Trump was briefed and simply didn't read it. I can buy that. It's not acceptable but it's in line with his character.

EmJay

Yeah no.

The other credible explanation is that Trump was briefed and simply didn't read it. I can buy that. It's not acceptable but it's in line with his character.

Bolton?! Are you even serious right now?

We are supposed to believe this new Russian conspiracy theory after two solid years of Russiagate? We are still waiting for Pencil Neck's evidence to come to light after he gave hundreds of interviews stating he has evidence.

jasong

Bolton?! Are you even serious right now?

I don't know, are you serious about taking Trump at his word on...anything? He can't even get his story straight on the Russian bounties. First he was never told, then he's claiming that the whole thing is a hoax.

And if you don't want to believe Bolton, there's plenty of other people backing him up.

But former intelligence officers say potentially critical raw intelligence, even if unconfirmed, is widely shared and should reach the president.

"The first myth about raw intelligence is that it is only seen by one analyst or a group of analysts," said David Priess, a former CIA officer who wrote a history of the presidential security briefings called The President's Book of Secrets. "In fact, raw intelligence is disseminated around the national security community. The White House Situation Room gets a feed of direct, raw intelligence, too."

Dan Hoffman, a former CIA station chief in Moscow who also worked in the Middle East, says it's important to share intelligence as widely and as quickly as possible.

"I served three years in overseas combat zones collecting this sort of tactical intelligence," he said. "It's not like fine wine getting better with age. You've got to get it out to the people at risk; that means our soldiers but also coalition forces."

"My concern as an intelligence officer would be, I don't want the president or his national security adviser to be blindsided when [British] Prime Minister Boris Johnson says, 'Hey, about that reporting we received that the Russians have a bounty out for our people in Afghanistan ...' " Hoffman said.

We are supposed to believe this new Russian conspiracy theory after two solid years of Russiagate? We are still waiting for Pencil Neck's evidence to come to light after he gave hundreds of interviews stating he has evidence.

You mean the Mueller investigation that's still being openly suppressed?

Nothing to see there hey?

R

rambo919

You mean the Mueller investigation that's still being openly suppressed?

Nothing to see there hey?
Suppressed? The dude tried to force his investigation to come to a pre-determined end.... came up with nothing real..... what exactly is being suppressed?

At worst there is a delay in documents being opened because of whatever reasons, suppression is something permanent not temporary.

How exacly is this not just a conspiracy theory?

R

rambo919

Like I said, "I think". I can't remember what initially convinced me he was running a anti-trump investigation as opposed to a objective one.

This is the quote that I remembered, other FBI dude not Mueller.

The major contribution of Mueller that that well known is specifically hiring investigators that hate trump.

EDIT: doing the google now does not help since there is a flood of nonsense articles, I did try though

Tribs

Like I said, "I think". I can't remember what initially convinced me he was running a anti-trump investigation as opposed to a objective one.

This is the quote that I remembered, other FBI dude not Mueller.

The major contribution of Mueller that that well known is specifically hiring investigators that hate trump.

EDIT: doing the google now does not help since there is a flood of nonsense articles, I did try though
I don't like Trump. But if the FBI guy did use his position to try and stop him being elected - then that is wrong.

R

rambo919

I don't like Trump. But if the FBI guy did use his position to try and stop him being elected - then that is wrong.
The odd thing is the FBI seems to have become almost schizophrenic after 2016, some people tried to be activists in their work and others just wanted to do the work properly.... just imagine the toxic atmosphere where some people become vigilantes with badges because "Trump is evil"..... it's just short of being treason in some cases probably.

But no one REALLY knows what's going on inside the organization, there is a long history of occasional abuse of power but that's just human nature, any actual systemic abuse would be difficult to prove.

jasong

Peter Strzok was fired from the FBI, and also in the same article it says:

In his report, Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz concluded that Comey "deviated" from standard FBI procedure in the Clinton investigation, but was not motivated by political bias.

The conclusion, first reported by Bloomberg, also found that Strzok's and Page's potential political biases never "directly affected" the specific investigative actions that were reviewed in the report.

“We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative actions we reviewed,” the report's conclusion reads.

Strzok and Page were removed from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation over the text messages, which were obtained by internal investigators, in the summer of 2017. The exchange, however, negatively affected public perception of the office, the report found.

“The conduct by these employees cast a cloud over the entire FBI investigation,” the report says.

There is no evidence at all that Robert Mueller was motivated by animus against Trump.

R

rambo919

There is no evidence at all that Robert Mueller was motivated by animus against Trump.
Firstly, remember what kind of organization bloomberg is. They have their spin they always do.

Secondly, look at the people that was hired for the investigation, they are the people you would hire if you wanted to find someone guilty. Even some liberals are saying this now and then.