The totally cool no stress US election thread

SoldierMan

I’m not going to bother watching that video, but just want to say that if they guy holding the rifle doesn’t grip the thing properly, he’s going to hurt his wrist, which is likely to make it even limper. Not shaving to make you look like a tough veteran doesn’t work if you hold the rifle like an 11 year old girl.

You don't want to watch a 5 minute video but feel the need to comment on how he's holding the gun :ROFLMAO: I don't really care what he looks like I was talking about Second Amendment Sanctuary States, that is HUGE news man, HUGE, but you want to comment on his holding of the rifle. That's just awesome :rolleyes:

As for his holding of the rifle, if you actually bothered to watch the video, it is quite CLEAR WHY HE IS HOLDING IT LIKE THAT at the 2:00 mark. He was moving the gun around to show it to the camera, not holding it as if he was intending to fire it genius. But that's what wilful ignorance gets you, a stupid ignorant-ass comment.
He goes to his local range and shoots both pistol and ARs regularly at distances, I'm sure he holds it correctly then :ROFLMAO:(y) But hey, one still picture and you have made up your mind. Get a clue.

But hey who cares about Second Amendment Sanctuary States lets make an ignorant comment about how the guy holds a gun when sitting down for the camera :ROFLMAO: Seriously wtf is this world coming to. Great stuff Rudolph.

And if you knew anything about guns, you would know that he could hold that AR-15 like that and it wouldn't matter. AR-15s have so little recoil. AR-10s have a little more. And shotguns you will have an issue with not holding correctly. But that AR he was holding, a 11 year old girl can shoot one without a problem.

Last edited:

Rudolph Hart

I don't really care what he looks like I was talking about Second Amendment Sanctuary States, that is HUGE news man, HUGE,
So where in the US do you actually live that this is HUGE news? Cos to me, it makes absolutely fuckall difference to my life, and seeing a twat posing with a rifle is more worthy of a comment than some conspiracy theory panic in a country halfway across the world.

For the record, even if I lived in the US I’d not be stressed about taking guns away from arseholes, in fact I’d support it whole heartedly.

Dave

So where in the US do you actually live that this is HUGE news? Cos to me, it makes absolutely fuckall difference to my life, and seeing a twat posing with a rifle is more worthy of a comment than some conspiracy theory panic in a country halfway across the world.

For the record, even if I lived in the US I’d not be stressed about taking guns away from arseholes, in fact I’d support it whole heartedly.

The moronic cunt doesn’t even realise that it means absolutely nothing, the idiots have tried to jump onto the “sanctuary” label started by “sanctuary cities” who won’t cooperate with immigration authorities with regard to illegal aliens.

What he doesn’t realise is it makes absolutely no difference to the actual laws, so while Sheriff Cletus in Boondoggle County, Redneck State decides to proclaim “sanctuary” status for the 2nd Amendment and won’t cooperate with state or federal authorities it doesn’t stop the FBI or ATF from knocking down some redneck’s door in Boondoggle County for firearm law violations.

It’s just another sop to the limited intelligence Trumpanzees.

biometrics