The totally cool no stress US election thread

R

rambo919

Yes completely, I am however still amazed that nearly half of the US likes him, it boggles the mind.
He's nuts true but his function was to stand in the breach protecting them from the madness of the left.... now that he is removed the gloves are off and the purges have begun.

The ironic thing is the morons currently celebrating his removal and praising their new overlords.... the normal pattern for leftist revolutionary cycles is that the most fervent fighters of a previous cycle gets cannibalized to refuel for the next cycle. Those that celebrate the hardest now are likely to cry the softest later, not soft because they are least sad but soft so that no one can see them crying and denounce them.

No one believes the true revolution is real until the final stage happens. History repeats.

Rudolph Hart

He's nuts true but his function was to stand in the breach protecting them from the madness of the left.... now that he is removed the gloves are off and the purges have begun.

The ironic thing is the morons currently celebrating his removal and praising their new overlords.... the normal pattern for leftist revolutionary cycles is that the most fervent fighters of a previous cycle gets cannibalized to refuel for the next cycle. Those that celebrate the hardest now are likely to cry the softest later, not soft because they are least sad but soft so that no one can see them crying and denounce them.

No one believes the true revolution is real until the final stage happens. History repeats.
It’s not a revolution, it’s an election in a fairly mature democracy. They happen every four years. The pendulum swings to and fro, usually not by a hell of a lot, and life goes on. You’re far to emotionally invested in what is, in the long term, a non-event.

R

rambo919

It’s not a revolution, it’s an election in a fairly mature democracy. They happen every four years. The pendulum swings to and fro, usually not by a hell of a lot, and life goes on. You’re far to emotionally invested in what is, in the long term, a non-event.
Thats what we said in 1994 remember? This is probably their 1994.... where the democratic party remains in power and everything changes.

Dave

Why do I have to be upset to believe the obvious?

I bet you were saying the same thing when Obama won as well.

Stop believing all the lies from the Trumpers, this was just another US election, in four years there will be another one. There might be a resumption of sanity now that the orange orangutang is out, but the USA will go on pretty much as before he grifted his way through the last four years.

R

rambo919

I bet you were saying the same thing when Obama won as well.

Stop believing all the lies from the Trumpers, this was just another US election, in four years there will be another one. There might be a resumption of sanity now that the orange orangutang is out, but the USA will go on pretty much as before he grifted his way through the last four years.
Nope, that was still business as usual.

The resumption of sanity myth is utter hogwash, it's a resumption of creeping revolution that was interrupted by a bull in the china store. They are going to use c19 as en excuse for mass centralization of power and forced "social justice" is my estimation.

Basically he threw everything off schedule which is the real reason they hate him so much.

SoldierMan

It's about time. Some states want to become Second Amendment Sanctuary States. A big up yours to the gun grabbers like Biden (y)
Can see a lot of people moving to these states if Biden goes for the guns.

Rudolph Hart

I’m not going to bother watching that video, but just want to say that if they guy holding the rifle doesn’t grip the thing properly, he’s going to hurt his wrist, which is likely to make it even limper. Not shaving to make you look like a tough veteran doesn’t work if you hold the rifle like an 11 year old girl.