The Chat Room

Tribs

Cape Town is the one place I really do love. Even the chaos and the eclectic designs. I could really live in the Cape somewhere.

Been to Hermanus once - but it was drizzling and he was annoyed that I had dragged him all the way out there. Only got to the see the one cliff. And there were whales eating seals or something - and he would not stay.

biometrics

Cape Town is the one place I really do love. Even the chaos and the eclectic designs. I could really live in the Cape somewhere.

Been to Hermanus once - but it was drizzling and he was annoyed that I had dragged him all the way out there. Only got to the see the one cliff. And there were whales eating seals or something - and he would not stay.
Only killer whales eat seals. The bunch we get here are "vegan".

emam

I am up for a group meet - always
And you can pick me up

Hermanus used to be my favorite place in the whole world until it became too commercialized for me.
The ex and I even bought a plot there when the kids were small...we were going to build our dream little weekend house there but, when things started going south between us, we sold it and made a neat profit.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

biometrics

And you can pick me up

Hermanus used to be my favorite place in the whole world until it became too commercialized for me.
The ex and I even bought a plot there when the kids were small...we were going to build our dream little weekend house there but, when things started going south between us, we sold it and made a neat profit.

It's much larger than Melkbos now. We're getting a flat in Melkbos next year as our holiday home away from Her*anus, ironically.

Tribs

And you can pick me up

I will definitely do that. It will be so much fun

Tribs

I read each one and find it super interesting. Don't always click through as you select a good summary.

When you realise how insignificant we are the normal stresses of life tends to fade away. Relates to your other posts btw...
That is so so true. Humans are insignificant and nothing better than space and the oceans to show us this

Reactions: OCP