The Chat Room

Nicholas

Perhaps you will trust yourself more one day - or reality less. Nothing is what you expect - and I feel if you can get a little pleasure from what isn't, then no harm done. But you know best. Just don't choose real people or people you are likely to have to spend a lot of time with - especially in a work environment.
If you can't trust reality, what can you trust?

Oh no, in a work environment, das ist verboten.

Nicholas

ARTHQUAKE: NEAR CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
Weak M2.6 earthquake - South Atlantic Ocean, 144 km west of Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, on Saturday, 7 Aug 2021 20:41. Depth: 10km
Main Data Source: CGS
More or less severe than an earthquake of that magnitude would be?

biometrics

No worries - I take it you got rid of our spammer again ? I did report like a good citizen
Yes, awake earlier today so sorted out sooner. I'm surprised they got through, I've set Xenforo's anti spam on very aggressive, it uses the StopForumSpam shared database. A single report there and they are blocked. When we mark one as spam we contribute to the database.

Nicholas

@biometrics

I saw that they were logged again yesterday, and wondered whether I would be receiving an invitation to meet HotGirl 77+1. 🤪

Did you notice that I eventually typed out my Woolworths encounter story?

biometrics

@biometrics

I saw that they were logged again yesterday, and wondered whether I would be receiving an invitation to meet HotGirl 77+1. 🤪

Did you notice that I eventually typed out my Woolworths encounter story?
I did, had to google punnet.

What's it like on Oxycotin?

Johnatan56

ARTHQUAKE: NEAR CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
Weak M2.6 earthquake - South Atlantic Ocean, 144 km west of Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, on Saturday, 7 Aug 2021 20:41. Depth: 10km
Main Data Source: CGS
Heard nothing from anyone about it and 2.6 is probably weak enough that most won't notice.