The Chat Room

Nicholas

I did, had to google punnet.

What's it like on Oxycotin?
Warm, fuzzy, and probably out of touch with reality. Oh, and like being a major character in the first part of the the movie "La la land". Gotta sing, gotta dance.

/edit
Back to being a grumpy, self-centred old git now.

biometrics

Rather a doos than a senile old arrogant arsehole. Has anyone found your brain yet?
Did I miss something, why are you two at each other? Or is this something that happened on another forum?

Nicholas

Being a really good cleaner takes dedication. I have seen some sloppy efforts in my time. [kitchen floor :eek:]
Not every wants to scour every crevice or wipe down plates before putting them into the sink.

;)

Last edited:

Dave

Being a really good cleaner takes dedication. I have seen some sloppy efforts in my time. [kitchen floor :eek:]
Not every want to scour every crevice or wipe down plates before putting them into the sink.

;)

All true, and contrary to popular perception it takes a modicum of intelligence to be a good cleaner, stupid people are usually pretty bad at cleaning.

Jings

All true, and contrary to popular perception it takes a modicum of intelligence to be a good cleaner, stupid people are usually pretty bad at cleaning.

I don't clean very well but also not stupid. Emaculate cleaning is low on the list of priorities as there are other tasks to accomplish I feel is more important in life. But I know people who rate cleaning highly and find the tasks satisfying and highly therapeutic.

Dave

I don't clean very well but also not stupid. Emaculate cleaning is low on the list of priorities as there are other tasks to accomplish I feel is more important in life. But I know people who rate cleaning highly and find the tasks satisfying and highly therapeutic.

I was talking more about professional cleaners rather than housework.

PS

immaculate

;)