The Chat Room

Nicholas

Tax-dodging outfit, small company kept small for tax reasons. Also the CEO is ex-SADF RSM so he thinks he can treat everyone like shit. Treats everyone in the office except the women like troeps that did opfok and now need to be given afkak
How often does he give male staff members a dressing down when something goes wrong for reasons beyond those staff members' control?
[Like yelling at your surviving troops when the opposition happens to be more capable]

Sonikku

How often does he give male staff members a dressing down when something goes wrong for reasons beyond those staff members' control?
[Like yelling at your surviving troops when the opposition happens to be more capable]
He did that once that I know of- I was fortunate that I wasn't sitting in the same building as him. I was in another building reporting directly to another asshole, but had to see him at the birthday party etc..

biometrics

Been waiting an hour already to see a Standard Bank consultant. Why are they so incredibly slow!?

scudsucker

I have been lurking from time to time on the other forum, mostly in the politics and Israeli conflict threads.

The one thing biggest thing that amuses me: the threat to put someone on the ignore list. Happens all the time in both threads.

I mean, really? You are admitting defeat. And publicly. You could just quietly ignore without making a public message about it. Instead your sense of self esteem is so damaged by criticism that you need to be "mean" and tell the other poster you are ignoring them.

It actually makes the "ignored" posters experience much better, because they do not need to interact with the ignoree any more...

I go there for the toxic content, so possibly I am a fool. It's much funnier, though, than when I felt compelled to answer or argue.

Now it is an inbred racist clownshow, where not only the clowns were not trained in their profession, they also failed Matric.

biometrics

Waited 1.5 hours before being “helped”. Couldn’t help me as I was supposed to bring my main bank statements and payslips. The fucking app just gave an error when I tried to open an account, how the fuck should I know that if it just says Error - Please try again. Fuuuuccccckkkkkkk!!!

Now waiting at ABSA. Sigh.

satanboy

Tax-dodging outfit, small company kept small for tax reasons. Also the CEO is ex-SADF RSM so he thinks he can treat everyone like shit. Treats everyone in the office except the women like troeps that did opfok and now need to be given afkak
I hate cunts like that.

satanboy

Waited 1.5 hours before being “helped”. Couldn’t help me as I was supposed to bring my main bank statements and payslips. The fucking app just gave an error when I tried to open an account, how the fuck should I know that if it just says Error - Please try again. Fuuuuccccckkkkkkk!!!

Now waiting at ABSA. Sigh.
What are you up to? I thought you are a FNB client.

satanboy

Immediate Postoperative Period (1-2 Weeks): During the first week or two after surgery, you will likely experience the most intense fatigue. Your body is busy healing and repairing tissues, which requires a significant amount of energy. During this time, rest is essential to allow your body to recover properly.

Crazy....I feel tired all the time since. I went grocery shopping a few days after surgery. That was not a nice experience.

biometrics

What are you up to? I thought you are a FNB client.
Only got a 90% bond so had to borrow 10%. Still need to pay the transfer and bond cost and don’t want to use up all my credit at one bank.

Capital is currently stuck in the unsold house.

Sonikku

Did you ever get payslips from you previous employer?
Yes, I had the foresight to save them the day I walked out of there. What happened to them was a story in itself. They were saved to a flash drive- The flash drive is no more, however I found the flash drive's contents in cloud storage after sitting half a day and trawling through my data.
So that was enough for the verification company, however they did state on the report that the company was very difficult to deal with and claimed "they had no data on me" and "said person we don't have any record of as an employee". Yet the payslips say otherwise. They also never paid tax over to SARS which is why I had a nasty surprise in 2018 tax year which led eventually to a 9 month long battle with SARS to sort it out. In the end SARS decided to write that off and gave me a refund

Sonikku

I hate cunts like that.
Yes, this is why I have stopped even letting it get to the interview stage. If I see the MD/CEO is old enough to be my dad and I have a suspicion it's a former SADF RSM/Sargeant/Punisher/Recce I decline the interview. I've been through two companies like that, and it's not gonna happen a 3rd time.