The Chat Room

Nicholas

thinking about getting my GF to sign up to some Ashley Maddison style websites.
I think it would do her confidence good to see what is out there, see if it can fill some kinks.
who knows maybe she can find the sugar daddy she so desperately wants. She jokes about that because she wants to find a better job and feels nepotism is the only way forward
Gleeden?

Arzy

Just post a picture of her here.

We have enough kinks and compliments to give her the reaction you are looking for.

biometrics

thinking about getting my GF to sign up to some Ashley Maddison style websites.
I think it would do her confidence good to see what is out there, see if it can fill some kinks.
who knows maybe she can find the sugar daddy she so desperately wants. She jokes about that because she wants to find a better job and feels nepotism is the only way forward
Who am I to judge but that is kinda fucked up. Then again the CEO of OnlyFans made $300m last year.

Rudolph Hart

We have enough kinks and compliments to give her the reaction you are looking for.
We might be a bit light on sugar daddies though.

Although how well do we know each other anyway? 😂

Baxteen

not my reaction. she is the one looking for the thrill. she is exploring kinks and that is a safe way to explore that. she has brought it up multiple times like she wants my permission or encouragement to do it. so I am just going to give her a small nudge to help out. first step is the hardest kind of thing

Baxteen

Who am I to judge but that is kinda fucked up. Then again the CEO of OnlyFans made $300m last year.
the way she put it once is, if some dude on the internet is willing to give her money for pictures of her body that is fine with her.
she has no shame about her body, understands her limits and feels like selling pictures of herself is less mental torture than some of the "normal" jobs she has had where employers expect way more for way less money.

the fault lies with late stage capitalism more than anything else.

and I am 99% sure the CEO of OnlyFans does not subscribe to a single one of the people on the site....

biometrics

the way she put it once is, if some dude on the internet is willing to give her money for pictures of her body that is fine with her.
she has no shame about her body, understands her limits and feels like selling pictures of herself is less mental torture than some of the "normal" jobs she has had where employers expect way more for way less money.

the fault lies with late stage capitalism more than anything else.

and I am 99% sure the CEO of OnlyFans does not subscribe to a single one of the people on the site....
I meant the sugar daddy/nepotism thing. Selling pics of your body is not frowned upon anymore.

Baxteen

I meant the sugar daddy/nepotism thing. Selling pics of your body is not frowned upon anymore.
having a fundamental career path change in your early 30's is very difficult to achieve. and finding a starting job whiteout nepotism is not going to be easy. she is trying hard though.

finding a sugar daddy is a pipe dream. being the other woman who gets spoiled by a man who is married and does not want kids and wont require family gatherings and meeting of work friends and shit like that is also ideal for her. that is why her and I work. when she wants some leg over she asks for it. sure I invite her out to things but that is because we are friends first and I would invite her to those things even if we were not having sex.
her ideal BF is someone that meets her needs both physical and material and does not want to much time wiht her outside of that. spoil her, feed her fuck her and then leave her alone so she can do what she wants to do.
sad thing is she is kind of the perfect woman but most men have this idea that women want more chatty conversations and shit like that. but she is pretty much like a guy in terms of intrests and personality and how she deals with conflict.
She wont want to go shoe shopping but take her to a hardware store and she is in heaven.when she buys clothes she looks at practicality first and athstetics second. will teh shorts hold up to walking 25km a day? rather than does my ass look good in them.
she works at a dog kennel atm so she walks like 25km a day. most of her shorts do nothing to show off how amazing her ass is because of all that walking. skirts are literally just there for my pleasure.

Johnatan56

Why would you not include an AMD CPU in this specification:
View attachment 37930
Can be intel preferred as some programs it works better due to architecture, but that's not really true post ryzen 5000 series.

Often it's just a case of that's been the specs, recycle, higher chance of approval as not questioned, or company has a lot of intel cpu so they can easily swap for testing/maintenance.

Nicholas

Can be intel preferred as some programs it works better due to architecture, but that's not really true post ryzen 5000 series.

Often it's just a case of that's been the specs, recycle, higher chance of approval as not questioned, or company has a lot of intel cpu so they can easily swap for testing/maintenance.
having a fundamental career path change in your early 30's is very difficult to achieve. and finding a starting job whiteout nepotism is not going to be easy. she is trying hard though.

finding a sugar daddy is a pipe dream. being the other woman who gets spoiled by a man who is married and does not want kids and wont require family gatherings and meeting of work friends and shit like that is also ideal for her. that is why her and I work. when she wants some leg over she asks for it. sure I invite her out to things but that is because we are friends first and I would invite her to those things even if we were not having sex.
her ideal BF is someone that meets her needs both physical and material and does not want to much time wiht her outside of that. spoil her, feed her fuck her and then leave her alone so she can do what she wants to do.
sad thing is she is kind of the perfect woman but most men have this idea that women want more chatty conversations and shit like that. but she is pretty much like a guy in terms of intrests and personality and how she deals with conflict.
She wont want to go shoe shopping but take her to a hardware store and she is in heaven.when she buys clothes she looks at practicality first and athstetics second. will teh shorts hold up to walking 25km a day? rather than does my ass look good in them.
she works at a dog kennel atm so she walks like 25km a day. most of her shorts do nothing to show off how amazing her ass is because of all that walking. skirts are literally just there for my pleasure.
Stereotypes, right?