The Chat Room

satanboy

I suffer from CRS. Can't remember shit.
The Common Reporting Standard (CRS), developed in response to the G20 request and approved by the OECD Council on 15 July 2014, calls on jurisdictions to obtain information from their financial institutions and automatically exchange that information with other jurisdictions on an annual basis.

Dave

The Common Reporting Standard* (CRS), developed in response to the G20 request and approved by the OECD Council on 15 July 2014, calls on jurisdictions to obtain information from their financial institutions and automatically exchange that information with other jurisdictions on an annual basis.

*Catholic Relief Services

biometrics

Quick Google

Google didn't mention this though ;) Should probably use ChatGPT next time...

About the programme​

Please note​

The roll-out of the free home composting bins will resume later this year. More details will be provided closer to the time.

Jings

The Common Reporting Standard (CRS), developed in response to the G20 request and approved by the OECD Council on 15 July 2014, calls on jurisdictions to obtain information from their financial institutions and automatically exchange that information with other jurisdictions on an annual basis.
Thumbs up for googling facts.

Baxteen

so I was head hunted in Jan. got the job and quit on the 31st of Jan. worked my ass off at the old company and did handover to 8 different people because I was clearly over worked.
been at the new company since the 1st of March.
Last week Wednesday night/Thursday Morning wife took me to the emergency room. I had a kidney stone. been a fun few weeks...

biometrics

so I was head hunted in Jan. got the job and quit on the 31st of Jan. worked my ass off at the old company and did handover to 8 different people because I was clearly over worked.
been at the new company since the 1st of March.
Last week Wednesday night/Thursday Morning wife took me to the emergency room. I had a kidney stone. been a fun few weeks...
Ouch

biometrics

I haven't noticed, but apparently Melkbos hasn't had load shedding for nearly two weeks. Koeberg upgrade? Minister staying in the golf estate?