The Chat Room

satanboy

1678187699448.png
In Cluj-Napoca, Romania, you can pay for your bus ticket by doing 20 squats. A device measures the squats and issues a bus ticket valid for a trip in the CTP Cluj Napoca network (urban area). Disabled and elderly people can ride for free.

scudsucker

Anyone else had a huge increase in spam calls the past few months?
I'm fairly abusive to spam callers* and always ask if they are aware of the South African Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002, section 45(b).

I rarely get a repeat call.

* I should not be a cunt to these functionaries in a call centre. But I am what I am

biometrics

I'm fairly abusive to spam callers* and always ask if they are aware of the South African Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002, section 45(b).

I rarely get a repeat call.

* I should not be a cunt to these functionaries in a call centre. But I am what I am
Guess it didn’t help now having an iPhone with two sims (one being an esim).

Previous owner of my 2nd sim clearly had some SARS problems, had to block their sms number as well.

I think I’ll start asking them if this is the only job they could get harassing people. Fact is I never have and never will buy anything from these unethical cunts. Guess they get suckers or else they wouldn’t do this.

satanboy

We had a good laugh the other day.

The SO received a spam call and told the caller she should not be contacted as she has opted out of unsolicited calls.

The caller's response? "Ok, now let me continue....blah blah blah."
She just put the phone down.

biometrics

Warmwaterberg is a bortle 1 zone, so astrophotography and hot water :D

biometrics

We had a good laugh the other day.

The SO received a spam call and told the caller she should not be contacted as she has opted out of unsolicited calls.

The caller's response? "Ok, now let me continue....blah blah blah."
She just put the phone down.
I’ve decided to try have a conversation with the next one, see how they feel about the job, do they get a lot of abuse etc.

Arzy

When they call me after hours I now answer and give the phone to my kids. They love it. Come up with all kinds of weird reasons why my wife and I aren't available.