The Chat Room

Nicholas

Is Replika for people who program AIs, or who are learning how to do so? What special skills does one need to use it?

satanboy

1642924077057.png
What is this bullshit? You made something that billions of others have done before, many by accident. This is why the world will destroy itself.

Nicholas

View attachment 31298
What is this bullshit? You made something that billions of others have done before, many by accident. This is why the world will destroy itself.
Maybe that was the highlight of her life - her greatest aspiration realised? She may even not have had any other ambition. Perhaps finding someone who would agree to procreate with her and help her to raise their children was not as easy for her as it might be for some others?

But yes, overpopulation and then some.

Sinbad

Maybe that was the highlight of her life - her greatest aspiration realised? She may even not have had any other ambition. Perhaps finding someone who would agree to procreate with her and help her to raise their children was not as easy for her as it might be for some others?

If she struggled to find someone to procreate with its because she didn't have my email address
1ab77e320b18cda1f702b61df7429c8c.jpg

e8ef69b967f9a632f089939ac148786f.jpg

satanboy

I am so proud of managing to breathe for 56 years. What a sad world.

Nicholas

If she struggled to find someone to procreate with its because she didn't have my email address
1ab77e320b18cda1f702b61df7429c8c.jpg

e8ef69b967f9a632f089939ac148786f.jpg
She may have an unpleasant personality, or a squeaky voice, or eat boiled eggs the wrong way round.

She does look like someone who enjoys a great deal of physical activity. Could you keep up with her?

Sinbad

She may have an unpleasant personality, or a squeaky voice, or eat boiled eggs the wrong way round.

She does look like someone who enjoys a great deal of physical activity. Could you keep up with her?
I'd relish the opportunity to try :D

SauRoN

Natural child birth isn't popular anymore (I think).

Not popular with doctors no, they need to get back to their gold game.

Very popular with the healthier lifestyle oriented populace these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro