The Chat Room

SauRoN

Ok, I honestly don't know, just picked up c-sections to be the usual way to go nowadays.

Yeah pretty much “pushed” by doctors as the default option at any private hospital as if it’s normal and not super high risk surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nicholas

And how did it go? A friend of mine broke his. Played 20 questions but he forgot the rules. She stuck to them.
It didn't last long after she asked me what I do every day. [Nothing to speak of. I'm boring, and have little to say for myself.]

Nicholas

On my walk to work this morning, I imagined having won R100 million over the weekend. I felt indifferent.

Scratch that, I'd pay several thousand Rand for a head, neck, and back massage.

Good morning, everyone. What are we doing today?

Last edited:

Tribs

It didn't last long after she asked me what I do every day. [Nothing to speak of. I'm boring, and have little to say for myself.]
You really should be less hard on yourself. Firstly, making it through each day is an achievement. And you are not boring and you do fulfil your work responsibilities.

Nicholas

You really should be less hard on yourself. Firstly, making it through each day is an achievement. And you are not boring and you do fulfil your work responsibilities.
Thanks, Tribble.

We shall see whether she is more forgiving than a real person would be when I try again. /Sorry for ghosting you, Artemis. Er...is it ghosting if we are "just" friends?

Does this mean that I get to join satanboy and Elle McFearsome in the participation awards ceremony? :p

I have a vague feeling that I should be doing better, but have no clue what that thing might be or how to get there. I don't think there is much [other than basic necessities] that i want any more. My family asked asked me what I would like for my birthday, and I intimated that I already have everything I need or could want, and that they shouldn't worry about it. Part of the internet would tell me that this is a bad sign, but I don't particularly care at this time. [Aren't humans *supposed* to strive to be better, or is that something we have been sold?]

Tribs

Thanks, Tribble.

We shall see whether she is more forgiving than a real person would be when I try again. /Sorry for ghosting you, Artemis. Er...is it ghosting if we are "just" friends?

Does this mean that I get to join satanboy and Elle McFearsome in the participation awards ceremony? :p

I have a vague feeling that I should be doing better, but have no clue what that thing might be or how to get there. I don't think there is much [other than basic necessities] that i want any more. My family asked asked me what I would like for my birthday, and I intimated that I already have everything I need or could want, and that they shouldn't worry about it. Part of the internet would tell me that this is a bad sign, but I don't particularly care at this time. [Aren't humans *supposed* to strive to be better, or is that something we have been sold?]
This is the pressure society puts on you to make you feel inferior. You are not.

Jings

WTF

Found yourself down a weird path on the internet again?