The Chat Room

dabean

Yeah, any form of consulation will be ok. But it seems there is a legal six months limit to scripts.

It still bugs me that we can't really share internal experience. After my smell came back I have a new sickly-sweet smell that's shared by hand-sanitizer, mint-toothpaste, lots of foods and literal feces. Aftertaste/smell in general but it's enough to put me off my lunch.

Being an entirely interior experience it's hard to share. Same as pain. You just have to trust the other person to believe you.

biometrics

It still bugs me that we can't really share internal experience. After my smell came back I have a new sickly-sweet smell that's shared by hand-sanitizer, mint-toothpaste, lots of foods and literal feces. Aftertaste/smell in general but it's enough to put me off my lunch.

Being an entirely interior experience it's hard to share. Same as pain. You just have to trust the other person to believe you.
Ok I must have been drunk and have forgotten stuff, not unusual. What was this?

Edit: covid?

biometrics

To add, think I walked past my ex from the 90's in Hermanus Woolies today. That was weird. I sent her a FB message tonight. Haven't had contact in 25 years.

dabean

Ok I must have been drunk and have forgotten stuff, not unusual. What was this?

Edit: covid?

Yeah I lost my smell in Covid but when it came back it came back differently.

Haven't spoken about it much, but it sucks.

biometrics

Yeah I lost my smell in Covid but when it came back it came back differently.

Haven't spoken about it much, but it sucks.
Noticed you have been gone for some months. But had some drunken recollection of you needing thearapy or was it your SO? Hard to keep track as a drunk.

/pours moar

dabean

Noticed you have been gone for some months. But had some druken recollection of you needing thearapty or was it your SO? Hard to keep track as a drunk.

/pours moar

I wasn't committed in in 2021 although it came close. Took some time off things that tend to aggravate me (politics/scams especially).

All good in general, thanks.

Nicholas

Yeah, any form of consulation will be ok. But it seems there is a legal six months limit to scripts.
I am taking a crossword puzzle magazine and a book to read. Who knows how long I may have to wait? [Used to do a lot of this when I had to use state hospitals]

satanboy

My doctor leaves a script for me. I tell the receptionist that I need a repeat and the dosage. Then I collect it later in the day
My doctor sends my script via email. I forward it to the pharmacy and they in turn send me a message to collect.

Jings

biometrics

Pharmacists may legally extend prescriptions for another six months as per new regulations.

Is that still the case? Better tell Clicks and Dischem as they insist on six months.

Jings

Is that still the case? Better tell Clicks and Dischem as they insist on six months.
It's at the pharmacist's descretion. I get my chronic from Springbok pharmacy or the private pharmacy in the next suburb. Don't really use Dischem as they don't stock gout packs.